• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 189 EK

post in tinypic and use this link instead http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9234/189eknx0.jpg

189eknx0.jpg

better pic /\

have u taken the rec key and has it used any exp scrolls?=))

Thanks in advancexD

I think they should remove all selling threads and buying, cause account trading isn't fair. And its kinda pathetic that people like Mergiim is really buying OT characters...

Mergiim, if you would like to buy a character which can be taken back any second then you should buy it!

^Justin, I suggest you to not buy that character cause he's having the recovery key and this is OT.

You should keep your characters on real tibia worth more :)

I think they should remove all selling threads and buying, cause account trading isn't fair. And its kinda pathetic that people like Mergiim is really buying OT characters...
so you mean that it isnt pathetic to clean your deathlist for example?

i guess you'r character got really fucked up ;dd

2bad it only had a boh and a skull helmet that was worthy ;/

Don't trade with Kevin, at the moment u think he'll sell you, he'll sell to another person

You made an offer for Tyrone, but it took you a week or so to get the stuff while someone else had practically the same offer who could do it immediatly.

Stop whining, deal with it.

Back