• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling --> selling 2 paladins & 3 knights all transferable on a pvp world- ADDED ED

Engerd

Reaction score
Paladin 1:

210+ rp
Skills: 100+ 70+
Transferable: 7th of june
EQ: Elite draken helmet, Master archer armor, Yalahari legs, MMS, BOH, 2 Soft boots and 750k cash + items in premm area wich I will only check for serious people since there is no premm on the account.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paladin 2:

175+ rp
Skills: 95+ 65+
Transferable: 26th of june
EQ: Elite draken helmet, Paladin armor, Yalahari legs, BOH. also some items in premm area.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knight 1:

210+ ek
Skills: 95+ 90+
Transferable: yes
EQ: Demon helmet, DSM, BOH, SCA, MMS, Dwarven legs and 160k cash and also some items in premm area.
Knight 2:

195+ ek
Skills: 95+ 90+
Transferable: yes
EQ: Zaoan helmet, Fireborn gaint armor, Emerald sword, Dwarven legs, MMS, Draken boots and 2 soft boots and 300k cash.
Knight 3:

160+
Skills: 90+ 80+
Transferable: 28th of june
EQ: Zaoan helmet, Fireborn gaint armor, Magic sword, dwarven legs, MMS, Guardian boots.
My rl asked me to put hes char for sale aswell so here we go:

ELDER DRUID
lvl 65+
ml 60 without eq
Transferable: Yes
EQ: BOH, MMS, Spellbook of mind control, hat of the mad, blue legs, spirit cloak and 300k cash
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of the accounts has premm.
None of the accounts has del warning.

If you buy one of my accounts I will provide you with the scripts I have been using all the time even my money making script for ek where you make 1kk in 24h.
So if you buy one of my knights I will give you all my knight scripts. Same for paladins. I really have good scripts for exp aswell for cash making.

Pm me your msn if your seriously interested.

BTW: ---> I only accept moneybookers as payment method and only RL cash <---

Last edited:
nobody? I would like to sell them before the 30th of june because of holidays.

pm me your msn and ill cast the characters for you

Back