• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling 273 EK & Bot Knight Account on Amera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Successfully sold characters:
174 MS to Forbidden on Neobot Forum 4KK
109 ED to Rafin Mythwar in-game 1KK
146 MS sold to Sir Youngblood in-game 3KK
90 MS sold to Kalle97 from NeoBot Forum 1KK
128 EK sold to Slojek in-game. 1KK

Introduction before selling my characters

When buying one of my accounts you agree to the terms that chargebacks are strictly non-acceptable as the product purchased from me are the products promised on the pictures. Before making a purchase you must have assured yourself that what you've bought in the add is the product that you've been looking for and can therefor not retrieve your money without me accepting the buyback.

Information for the buyers
I would like for all viewers of this thread to understand that I've been respecting the buyers of these characters when covering up the character names in order for people not to know that the people playing these characters in the future might be new owners. For the safety of the account not being taken under investigation or banished during a trade and the comfort of the buyers I will keep a low profile and not leak information about the characters being sold to anyone!

Prices
The prices of the characters are at the bottom off each add. In order to negotiate you can read the headline "Contact" below. If you do not have money in-game, you can contact your nearby gold seller or you can just look at the bottom of this post where I've placed two emails of cheap and trustable gold sellers on Amera. If you want to pay by PayPal that's fine by me but I will be charging 50 USD for each KK the character costs.

NOTE! I am not in any way interested in other games nor Tibia. These accounts being sold have not been hunting or been used for anything efficient in a period of over 3 months. Offering me other tibia characters, a wow account or any other services will not be off interest so please do not waste my time and yours as I don't intend to continue this or any other game because of studies.

PayPal and Other Payment Methods
Retrieving payments you've paid on PayPal or any other payment methods used will result in losing access to the account you've bought. Your PayPal will thereafter be reported for fraud to the administrators of PayPal for trying to scam me over the internet. This thread and the transactions made by the billing method will supply me the evidence needed.

Contact
When buying a character you can message in private for details about the account that is not in the post to learn more about the character before the trade. I'm not against the idea of using a middleman if that will make you feel any safer.

EK Account #1 [No FW]
Characters:

-Lvl 273 EK - Amera - 97/93 - RS
-Full Druid Addon
-Full Warmaster Addon
-Full Knight Addon
-Full Citizen and other small incomplete addons such as beggar outfit, shaman outfit, wayfarer outfit etc..
-Black Sheep Mount
-Stampor Mount

How-To-Play: What I've done with this char is I take it manually for 7 hours daily with a healer and just e-gran at draken walls. I've only used this account as a money maker playing all manually. I'm not saying you have to play manual but I am saying this is the best profit I made

Profit: around 20 - 25KK/monthly hunting 7 hours/daily at Draken walls
Price: 10KK in-game money.
Premium Account

Avalaible for Purchase
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bot Knight Account #2 [NO FW]
Characters:

Lvl 95 EK - Amera - 78/74
Lvl 97 EK - Amera - 76/73 - RS
Lvl 92 EK - Amera - 74/71
Lvl 88 EK - Amera - 75/74

-All Characters have bear mounts and druid belt addon

Scripts that follow with this purchase are: Barbarian Camp made by Me [100% afk and 100% profit and 100% configurable to hunt witch tower or not.

How-To-Play: Run one knight untill it has around 14 - 16 hours stamina and login to the next and bot it in the same spawn and just keep switching characters. When you reach the last character, the one in the top will have full stamina.

Profit: around 150 - 200K from SS to SS.
Price: 3.5KK in-game money.
Premium Account

(old pictures of the knights)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE!: When purchasing a character I will not put down 5$ in order to get you a new confirmation key, but if you pay for the confirmation key itself I will hand the code to you once it arrives to me else what comes along is OLD Rec key, current registered email adress and the password to that adress and ofcourse the account information to the following character that you decide to purchase!!

Want to buy KK's on Amera? Buy them from [email protected] for only 35 USD/KK!

Want to buy KK's on Amera? Buy them from [email protected] for only 45 USD/KK or 10KK for 400$!

Last edited:
>>2 euros

LOL!

#edit
I'm sad, because you only have Knight. If you have an MS or ED in Magera. I was interested. :/

Last edited:
>>2 euros

LOL!

#edit
I'm sad, because you only have Knight. If you have an MS or ED in Magera. I was interested. :/

Just say what you are prepared to pay for a mage and what lvl you want and I can get it for you. Actually got a 200 ED atm on Amera, and it's transferable but my price is 10KK and a lvl 237 RP for 8.5KK.

Both of them got no criminal records and are ready to be transferred.

Just say what you are prepared to pay for a mage and what lvl you want and I can get it for you. Actually got a 200 ED atm on Amera, and it's transferable but my price is 10KK and a lvl 237 RP for 8.5KK.

Both of them got no criminal records and are ready to be transferred.

LOL, 200 is really high level. I want 80-90. ;p

Uh.. I have a lvl 80 something sorcerer 80+ and 85- just don't really remember the lvl excatly. You get it for 1KK or 50 usd

I'm still curious how you got these characters, I might buy one actually.

World?
FW?
Ekps?
RK?
ML?
MONEY?
U PAY TRANSFER?

I only own chars on amera

lvl 80 has a decent mag-lvl 59 + and 63-. It's been going up and down since it's a pk char, can't tell you exactly what it is atm as the pw is on my home PC.

RK and other stuff like that comes along. no I don't pay your transfer lol, its about the same price as the char. Money? make your own :p

I'm still curious how you got these characters, I might buy one actually.

3 months ago all of my friends said they wanted to start RL tibia so I bought as many characters as I could using in-game money and gave them to my RL's who then didn't play that much so now I'm selling them after having them inactive for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lvl 95 EK - Amera - 78/74 how much? accept other characters?
Characters:

its one account

Lvl 95 EK - Amera - 78/74 how much? accept other characters?

Characters:

175 USD or 3.5KK in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back