• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 380 ED for € or Candia items!

Karid

Reaction score
Character Stats

• Level 380
  • Magic level 103

Items.

• Demon armor / Demon legs / Demon Helmet / Soft Boots / Spellbook of dark mysteries / Backpack of holding / not much addon items / ~400k pure cash

Aditional information
:
The character owns a nice house in Cormaya with garden and 2 floors.
Quests made so far: DHQ / Annihilator / Pits of Inferno / Necromancer Quest / Behemoth Quest / Demon Oak
So you can still make Inquisition Quest.

Price:
I want to hear your offers, I will stop the bid in about a week or less.
I do only accept real money. (€)

Thread style credits to Jester (original topic: http://otland.net/f332/selling-350-rp-icechaw-23913/).

Last edited:
Muhaha copied...huashu cannot create a thread without copy any from other members/mods...??:D...
Btw..I would never pay for this char from this person =)

Why copy my own thread?
He has copied my thread and just modified a few words so it matches with his char.

What is wrong with the mods on this forum? All he did was make a list, which anyone that isn't retarded can do, and then you claim that he stole "your" list? Big deal, get over it.:huh:

What is wrong with the mods on this forum? All he did was make a list, which anyone that isn't retarded can do, and then you claim that he stole "your" list? Big deal, get over it.:huh:

Lol...he copied the thread and changed only some things so thats matches with his char...i call this "thiefing"..lol

My character was advanced to level 380.

New payment option:
Tibia items, cash on Candia server.

Back