• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 447 MS Masakrowiecc

Klamer

Reaction score
Hello. Its my time. Im retired on icechaw, so i decided to sell this character. This character is in the top guild on the server, so you will have nice start! As proof, i didnt recived recovery key!

Character did:
INQ
ANIHILATOR
POI
DHQ

I accept only Rl Cash or Rl Tibia character. (WITHOUT R-KEY)

Post your offer here!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey, is not your bussines. I want only to sell this character for RL CASH ( NOT RL TIBIA CASH ) or Rl Tibia character. Please, learn to read!

Please dont chat here, just offer. Sorry, i red first post "where u paly, on rl tibia" XD. I dont play anywhere, i want to begin somewhere.

@Down
-.-....JUST FUCKING OFFER I WILL AGREE OR NOT OMG

Last edited:
Klamer you i**** Thort Thar was asking you wich server you played or want to play so he know if he have any chars on thats server ^^

Klamer you i**** Thort Thar was asking you wich server you played or want to play so he know if he have any chars on thats server ^^

Omg, any server! Pvp, non-pvp, germany, usa. He cant gave me the offer. Leave moron.

Still waiting for serious offers ; c

@up, im interested for your unitera char + cash & items for my 400 ms here msg me here with your nick in ice chaw, i will msg to you tommorow tonight

Back