• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling 81 MS Kyra CHEAP

BoneZ

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well I quited tibia 6 months ago, so i'm selling my lvl 81 for 25 euro only accepting paypal.

More info/ screenshots, pm me

BoneZ

Last edited:
BoneZ, is there anyone on OTLand that can vouch for you?

@Jerry,
macedoon, I know him for like 3 years and I already sold a lvl 65 and a 99 for only 20 euro through blackdtools forum.
It's just that I wanna get rid of my accs so I can delete tibia from my computer:D

BoneZ, mind giving some more information and provide some screen shot saying BoneZ @ OTLand?

Well it has deletion warning for approx 2 months left, but 30 euro for a lvl 81 is nothing. and here is the screenshot:

ye well i'm BoneZ xD

kyra.jpg

Get rid of the deletion warning first, then sell it.
You could hack it back and get it deleted.

well, i can prove myself trustworthy and I already sold a char on blackdtools.

The char is worth max 10-15 euro, not more, it got really low magic level, im not even going to talk about the items... Plus the deletion warrning? Dude if you are botting and getting that warrning then you are botting wrong, you know you are going to take 30-40~~ then just bott upp your ml...

If you are going to sell it with the deletion warrning then its max worth 5-10euro

Well it's almost sold, so keep the crap infront of you and the char is more worth ;) even without eq its more worth but I just wanna get rid of the chars.

but show us a screenshot of your char saying otland as jerry said..

As you asked.
kyra.jpg

@chrsman, i'm not going lower then 30 euro.

BoneZ

You guys are flippin' out over 30 euros. I think 30 euros is great for a level 81, regardless. You can wait off the final warning (considering you play fair), and if it comes with a recovery key, you can always get it back. (Granted items aren't an issue). By the time the final warning is off, you can order a new recovery key/change location item + e-mail. And if he takes anything back early, just charge back with paypal.

It's too long of a process for me, though. And if I didn't have two mages higher than that, I would have probably done it.
Then again, this is coming from a guy who made his OTland account this month, I'd be a bit skeptical.

Red

You guys are flippin' out over 30 euros. I think 30 euros is great for a level 81, regardless. You can wait off the final warning (considering you play fair), and if it comes with a recovery key, you can always get it back. (Granted items aren't an issue). By the time the final warning is off, you can order a new recovery key/change location item + e-mail. And if he takes anything back early, just charge back with paypal.

It's too long of a process for me, though. And if I didn't have two mages higher than that, I would have probably done it.
Then again, this is coming from a guy who made his OTland account this month, I'd be a bit skeptical.

Red

This guy is right, the deletion warning really throws it all off.

lmfao. It's just 30 usd and people complain like cheap-ass jews. Thats a good price, even though it has deletionwarning.

The char is worth max 10-15 euro, not more, it got really low magic level, im not even going to talk about the items... Plus the deletion warrning? Dude if you are botting and getting that warrning then you are botting wrong, you know you are going to take 30-40~~ then just bott upp your ml...

If you are going to sell it with the deletion warrning then its max worth 5-10euro

That about the stupidest shit I've ever read on this forum. You really have no clue about what characters are worth.

lmfao. It's just 30 usd and people complain like cheap-ass jews. Thats a good price, even though it has deletionwarning.

That about the stupidest shit I've ever read on this forum. You really have no clue about what characters are worth.

30 USD? There is a big difference from Euros to USD.

PS: Red, you have your own server so you get like how much a month?

Back