• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

selling 95+ EK and 70+ mage

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
sell 95+ ek and 70+ ed

for items in softcores

no rec key taken

edit:
I accept 70+ ed for ed here and 80+ ed for ek

Last edited:
Got a level 202 RP on softcores(syron zedrius) :p
Softcores is like a real tibia world, to busy and pretty boring PvP system to be honest.

//Dr Beat from Qudaria~

Got a level 202 RP on softcores(syron zedrius) :p
Softcores is like a real tibia world, to busy and pretty boring PvP system to be honest.

//Dr Beat from Qudaria~

I aint playing softcores. On Thunderfall your opponents suffer when they die, on Qudaria/Softcores you don't, at least not as much as here.

Bigger deathpenalty = More fun

Come join us here beat, and we might help you winning some battles on qudaria!
Thunderfall needs players!

I might come, but I doubt I will.
I see you guys alreaddy own the server and there are hardly people online in the server and probably you guys just random pk because of the boringness :p, so hardly people will join anyway ;p.
Low exp rate servers are most time not popular, hehe.

I'm retiring for you guys just sneak 24/7, no freaking life... always on... it's not even possible to hunt anymore

you guys started a war at the first day lol

First: You joined the war, you choose to be sneaked.
Second: You were online more then we were until you half-retired, and at that point you sneaked us aswell.
Third: Your team started the war, we didn't.

I might come, but I doubt I will.
I see you guys alreaddy own the server and there are hardly people online in the server and probably you guys just random pk because of the boringness :p, so hardly people will join anyway ;p.
Low exp rate servers are most time not popular, hehe.

As I said earlier, we don't do random pking, all we do is killing botters, so everyone is free to play here. And no, we are not bored, we are getting addons, we just want more players. Neither do we own the server, I mean, it's like 20 ppl online.

borh character is now sold.. and I hope that you guys don't make it hard for him... it's me who was the old owner not him

well if he have to pay, idont care...

Excuse me?

I'm retiring for you guys just sneak 24/7, no freaking life... always on... it's not even possible to hunt anymore

you guys started a war at the first day lol

Mjukglass and Blunt started the war on the first day, we just finished it :)

Back