• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling a 230 MS

My honest thoughts for this trade:

1. I do not recomment this dude unless he uses OtLand Moderator as a middleman because of current reasons: (Person backstabbed, theft and lied to mass of players);
2. Same character is hunted by multiple guilds including highlevel players which situation affected him by quitting this server, and not being able to hunt in peace. Same reason might gain alittle trust into this trade because I'm sure he's really bored of getting killed, and would rather sell that character for something.
3. Also was the member of Headhunterz, so it might (not might, I'm pretty sure) bring alot of hate heading to that character even if the new owner changes the additude, BUT
You can always take the namechange from shop. That wouldn't help aswell, unless you make Mark to remove you the former name text at the character page.

Over and out,
Rosesthaaaylaz.

Rose, hahaha all i do is laughting at you. Guys dont lissen to him, hes just a coward.

Ofcourse we would have any kind of an "middleman", you allways have an middleman in such trades. (patetic R0se).
And the Rec key aint taken.

And another thing is, its not Tokig. Dont you think i got more then 1 char, who doesent? What a noob whos only got 1 up there then^

Rose, hahaha all i do is laughting at you. Guys dont lissen to him, hes just a coward.

Ofcourse we would have any kind of an "middleman", you allways have an middleman in such trades. (patetic R0se).

And another thing is, its not Tokig. Dont you think i got more then 1 char, who doesent? What a noob whos only got 1 up there then^

Good for you.
Laugh was always healthy. So keep it up (Y)

We left from his guild cause he started acting like a child, blaming everyone for his death, killing me with his friend (ue) 'for fun'. Does this character has bad opinion? Definitely yes.

I wouldn't recommend buying this char.

////Trzy Kilo Kartofli

how much you pay for me to stay with your character?

Coolstory! You fucking think that "new owner" won't be hunted again?!?
It isn't sold, it's still Tokig whos owning him, and we will fuck him till level 8, BYE.

Sure, do it. Its sold as i say. Who the fuck do you think iam? "PLease iam trying to pretend that i have sold my character but i havn't".

Grow up KID.

/Your Master

Back