• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Selling a level 201 Sorcerer in Galana] With confirm key!

Juril

Reaction score
Hello, I'm selling my level 201 sorcerer in Galana.

The character name is Pekay Utan Skull (seeing no point why you shouldn't know the name)

*You'll get a new confirm key to get ur own recovery key

*You'll get the sorcerer equipment + 250k pure and rashid/djinn items worth 100k+

*A powerful sorcerer which is in war, you can pay out if you want. The price to payout from the war is 200k+ (depends on the leader of other guild)

*Alot of outfits, for example Full druid, Full barbarian, Full Summoner etcetec

*Have done the mostly quests..

There is many things I've missed, just contact me private if you're interested in this account!
The price will be discuss if you are interested!

Last edited:
level 2, registered today most likely.
I smell scam.

Juril you ugly scammer, you tried to scam IMac. Ban this noob

you mean you actually sent money to someone with 3 posts? you almost deserve it...

Just because I didnt want to give first that means im a scammer, GREAT!

Galana? haha i know a 5 persons there like are level 200 and that i will told them to hunt you!

I only found Pekay Utan Skull and Kapten Guht like are level 201 sorcerer and both are hunted now :D

Galana? haha i know a 5 persons there like are level 200 and that i will told them to hunt you!

I only found Pekay Utan Skull and Kapten Guht like are level 201 sorcerer and both are hunted now :D

Haha, come with it, I'm already in war anyway XD

Lfmao, your so rude.. snälla skaffa ett liv än att hota n person i ett spel som inte ens gjort nåt -.-

Hunted much?
ve84uw.png

Back