• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling account

Dolololo

Reaction score
I'm selling my account here since it's just been lying around here, rotting.
The account has a level 151 ms, 148 rp and 146 ed, a big house in edron with alot of items, but it doesn't have alot of cash (around 40 cc on all chars combined) The chars have rather poor skills and magic levels. The MS and RP both have 5 exp scrolls used (used them before I developped common sense) and the recovry key is not taken.

screenshot of the house (and the main char):

None of the chars are hunted because it's been ages since I've been in any battle and noone could possibly remember me >.>

I only accept Icechaw items/cash/accounts.

^but you can say there is : this cash on it trade it for icechaw cash. because i really need a house:S

Dont trade with this guy.. he will for sure scam you!
You promised me all those chars b4 Dalategy.. still you have them and trying to "sell" them once again.. Remember that "lottery" u had some months ago? any1 that buys this chars will all be hunted and rooked.. (Unless i get the house;))

So dont say noone remembers u Dalategy cuz i do;)

That's because I changed my mind about giving it away for free, which I even told you. (And the house wasn't supposed to be yours, someone else won it who never claimed it)

Back