• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Arwyna Cold 791 master sorcerer

Karid was guzerion, I don't know now, but I think he still is :p !

yea he still is beocuse when guzerion offline didnt see any post on him when he is onlien he spaming forum

so sad true is :guzerion is with requiem and he insult all of us on forum ;o

btw: BUMPEK!:)

yea he still is beocuse when guzerion offline didnt see any post on him when he is onlien he spaming forum

so sad true is :guzerion is with requiem and he insult all of us on forum ;o

btw: BUMPEK!:)

nope, you wrong

try next time

yeah i want rl money:)

meybe cash/items on berylia/secura :p

and again 18:30 guzerion was on vt
18:35 karid post on forum ;oooooooooo

You are really funny man, but i dont care about what you think, its only your problem.

lol its not the first time hes done it, hes always posting on the forums but he dont even play here, so yeah id say hes got no life. <not sarcastic>

'U are a Suck up°... He has bein Online atleast 6 hours per day..

@ ur sarcasm.. Search the meaning of it in a dictionary

Im an Attention Seeker Anyways.. @ Arwyna im curious How much u spent on it? and how much u expect to get back?

Or did ur Mother Received The Phone Bill? and now u are Getting Grounded.. And cant Play tibia :S till you pay The bill?

Are u gonna Flame u are rich and its none of our bussiness what u do wit ur money :(

WEll Take Care

Pussy/Money/Weed

Aug 28 2009, 17:53:12 Killed at Level 796 by Jozeff

You died and bored, kid

come all and cry with Arwyna :(

He was loyal to the end, i cant say that to you....U rooked my char, now i cant play because u betrayed me.

higher offer is 30 euro at now auto win 50 euro but if noone give more in 3 day i will sell to him

Ok, sorry master

I thought i was your master or at least your mine? when we get out the leatehr gimp masks and whips its always me telling you where to put this and where to put that? ;O im deeply hurt

Back