• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling - Cash Here *Shadowcores* for cash on Aurora

I have 340k Aurora for change.
Msg me on gg: 434001 if u are PL, or on shadowcores - nick: Hancook.

I'm waiting.

Just log into aurora send cash to Glocieus with a letter inside the parcel of your name on shadowcores, and I'll send u the cash.

SCAMMER...
I have screens - I send him cash, they send me:
13:07 Glocieus [132]: 12:07 Eighty: Very well. You have transferred 34000000 gold to Baza.
I check bank and ?
Ur account balance is 6k.
I send him: "do screen and show me".
He said: "ur thief".

SCAMMER. DOn't trust. If u want i can show u screens.

SCAMMER. It's not problem send 1 gp and write 100000000 gp....
U ARE SCAMMER. DONT TRUST FOR THIS GUY.

Why are you trying to ruin my reputation? I've made many successful trades, people traded more than 1kk with me, do you think I would scam anyone on 340k? I transfered 34kk to "Baza". Stop being so immature, u got the cash and I wont send it to you again. You can call me a scammer or whatever but you know the real thing.

ATM OUT OF STOCK!! I'll Try to get some cash ASAP

Last edited:
U ARE SCAMMER. U know it and I know it. I say u: do screen when u sent cash for me. If something was wrong, u show it. U said ok.
U say sent "34kk to baza". I have only 6k. I said u "show me a screen if u send cash" and u said "ur thief". I have all on screenshots. U are loser and thief, who stole cash for other people.

Ok say whatever u want... And you people can believe him or not, I don't rly care.

Who don't believe me send pm :)
I show for u screenshot ;)
I don't cry, its only 350k, but I hate scammers, so u can't stole next one.

Back