• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Characters 2

renacashi got 86kk? OMG jaja botting on demona? will try that, just kidding, i havent elf =s

Emeo, just SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one cares about your opinion. You're making pointless posts and threads all the time, are you desperate or retarded? What are you trying to achieve? If you don't have anything smart to say, just keep your mouth shut. Not that I am an opinion leader, but I guess I am not the only one who's tired of you.

This is what i was talking about when i said taking the thread of the current subject i'd greatly appriciate it if you could are going to agrue take it somewhere else.

Emeo, just SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one cares about your opinion. You're making pointless posts and threads all the time, are you desperate or retarded? What are you trying to achieve? If you don't have anything smart to say, just keep your mouth shut. Not that I am an opinion leader, but I guess I am not the only one who's tired of you.

haha so fucking ture. man his so slow its untrue i dont think he has a single brain cell

K so tae was being a dipshit and was joking all the characters are still for sale put up and offer and for what character.

lol 16$ for 6 month is pretty bad salary

Last edited:
Back