• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Characters 225,231 ED'S

Juiced

Banned User
Reaction score
Selling Olanarc/ Dirty Sanchez
4 exp scrolls each .. Rk not taken
lv msg

I'm not pointing to Olanarc lol I'm pointing it to Assassinho.

i used to like you again but it is degree's alot now, tell me what i said wrong than asshole instead of just say some bullshit.? and you always got your talks on the forums about im dead? but come and sneak me once plox, dont hide yourself always on the forums, im waiting on the game plox:D? see ya there.

so you want 40 euro for each LOL way to much.

Are you fucking stupid?
EXP SCROLL = 5EURO

Ey, mate ingame i like you but youre comments are just stupid!!

Whats your fucking problem.. all you know is wrong..
And there are a few people who use liek 1-3exp scrolls to get level 150 So why cant i sell a 150ek with good skills and starting eq+cash for only ONE exp scroll.. rec key NOT taken !

Roflzors... u want 4 exp scrolls u botted up on a few days? u bot demona 24/7 just check ur deaths "died at 216 by stone golem" "died at 217 by warlock" "died at 219 by stone golem"
xD

i used to like you again but it is degree's alot now, tell me what i said wrong than asshole instead of just say some bullshit.? and you always got your talks on the forums about im dead? but come and sneak me once plox, dont hide yourself always on the forums, im waiting on the game plox:D? see ya there.

I know but ur comments here are just stupid and never true so..

Roflzors... u want 4 exp scrolls u botted up on a few days? u bot demona 24/7 just check ur deaths "died at 216 by stone golem" "died at 217 by warlock" "died at 219 by stone golem"
xD

I think you just owned yourself nevalopo.

Are you fucking stupid?
EXP SCROLL = 5EURO

Ey, mate ingame i like you but youre comments are just stupid!!

Whats your fucking problem.. all you know is wrong..
And there are a few people who use liek 1-3exp scrolls to get level 150 So why cant i sell a 150ek with good skills and starting eq+cash for only ONE exp scroll.. rec key NOT taken !

if i buy exp scroll whit my telephone it cost me 10 euro, i have to wait a while that take cash and at then end they take the last cash. so at me its 10 euro for one exp scroll. (info: im from the netherlands and i always call whit my mobile)

I know but ur comments here are just stupid and never true so..

like i said if i buy exp scroll it cost me 10 euro :blink: i dont know if i get scammed now:confused: but i have to wait for liek 6 minutes cost 96 cent each minute, and 5 euro for the exp scroll him self, i dont know how you guys buy it for 5 euro:eek:

Back