• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Characters

Pierce Da Man

The One, The Only.
Reaction score
I'm selling all of my characters.

Renacashi 320 ED ml 117 Full Addons

Super Freak 245 EK ml 12 109/85 skills Has Full Addons of Knight/Assassin/Barbarian/Warrior/Wizard/Nobleman

Qenshina 206 RP ml 32 Distance 111

Havoc 255 RP ml 35 Distance 115 Full Addons

Zeks SOLD

Barjuice 166 ED ml 96 Full Addons.

I'm accepting offers in Vinera money/items, post your offers and for what character.

Last edited:
Becouse the servers are dieing.. May as well pack up and leave before everything is worthless.. Whats the point of playing amongst corrupt and careless GM's?

Becouse the servers are dieing.. May as well pack up and leave before everything is worthless.. Whats the point of playing amongst corrupt and careless GM's?

if i was you i would wait 3weeks and see how it is then i hear its realy gonna pick up now there working on it 3weeks straight. should be alot of additions and im sure there server will be revived from it

The GM's isn't careless and not coruppted as well.
I can agree that the server is dieing, maybe it's becuse u can't buy undelete? when somone get's deleted they start on a new OT serv and get some pps from this server to start with them ^^,
So i think that softcore should make it possible to buy undelete.
just make the price to 10 euro instead of 5? :]

The problem is that the GMs are treating "their customers" like worthless pieces of shit.. With one exception, all I got when talking to GMs was cocky answers, and carelessness. And no, I haven't been banished even once. When all you get when trying to talk to a GM is either beeing ignored, or getting talked back to in a cocky way, you loose faith in them, and their server. I'm not saying all of them act like it, but some do, and thats enough. Those persons ruin it for the ones that actually behave in a nice matter, and help out.

Not only that. They simply overlook the bigtime botters, and even after catching them, let them buy their chars free. Whats the point for us playing fair, and not botting, when you get left behind by all the cheaters, which get no significant punishment when caught even.. A few weeks pass by, and you can't do jack shit about them. You can nolonger hunt, becouse theres level 250+ in all the good places killing you if you come near them. All your left with is a few persons private playgrounds, where they can bot 24/7, and the 100's of other players sees its hopeless, and leaves. Thats whats happening now. They turned a blind eye to what was happening, and now its probably to late. People have given up, and are moving on. SMall chanses of that changing now. At least without a reset, which also will make shitloads of people quit.

Thats what I mean when I say the server is dieing.

Agreed.. The server is dying.. But i think and hope that it will get back on its feet after theyr done with their practical thingy;)

The problem is that the GMs are treating "their customers" like worthless pieces of shit.. With one exception, all I got when talking to GMs was cocky answers, and carelessness. And no, I haven't been banished even once. When all you get when trying to talk to a GM is either beeing ignored, or getting talked back to in a cocky way, you loose faith in them, and their server. I'm not saying all of them act like it, but some do, and thats enough. Those persons ruin it for the ones that actually behave in a nice matter, and help out.

Not only that. They simply overlook the bigtime botters, and even after catching them, let them buy their chars free. Whats the point for us playing fair, and not botting, when you get left behind by all the cheaters, which get no significant punishment when caught even.. A few weeks pass by, and you can't do jack shit about them. You can nolonger hunt, becouse theres level 250+ in all the good places killing you if you come near them. All your left with is a few persons private playgrounds, where they can bot 24/7, and the 100's of other players sees its hopeless, and leaves. Thats whats happening now. They turned a blind eye to what was happening, and now its probably to late. People have given up, and are moving on. SMall chanses of that changing now. At least without a reset, which also will make shitloads of people quit.

Then the problem is solved if Pierce leave this server! you will be able to hunt in demona again :D

He is just one person.. He might be the "best" at botting, but he is far from alone.. Thinking he is the only part of the problem is ignorant. I'm willing to bet at least 75% of the top50 chars have been botted up..

Fandango, I totally agree with you, what is you say is exactly what is happening right now

He is just one person.. He might be the "best" at botting, but he is far from alone.. Thinking he is the only part of the problem is ignorant. I'm willing to bet at least 75% of the top50 chars have been botted up..

Believe me or not, but i have never exped afk :p

i agree with the the "The problem is that the GMs are treating "their customers" like worthless pieces of shit.." even tho i dont donate i still would like to ask a question or 2 and who knows maybe if a gm replyed i would donate. i mean the first time in 2weeks iv seen a GM on and his globaly talking asking people to donate ect and im thinking hang on a min theres been people in the help chat for well over a hour asking for help and they get fuck all of a reply. i wont like kiss ass i agree the GMs on this server are probs the worst iv seen in along time well on a big server like this one anyway but all im hearing is that thts gonna all improve so i mean why not give them a chance?

Last edited:
if i was you i would wait 3weeks and see how it is then i hear its realy gonna pick up now there working on it 3weeks straight. should be alot of additions and im sure there server will be revived from it

no please, let the whiners leave becouse theire OT life is having some trouble.

Back