• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Characters

no please, let the whiners leave becouse theire OT life is having some trouble.

that's a proof of carlessness,

From here i want to praise someone,
I'm talking about GM Archez 'cause as far as i saw he's really trying to help people on Ot and he's doing his best to help them.
And that's not asslicking or w/e you say. just truth.

Since I dont play here anymore, I dont mind telling this, but when me and some friends played on thunderfall with richey, all spoke in ventrilo about how they botted afk over the nights and stuffs and he dident even ban us or something, wich is a big sign of corruption.

Since I dont play here anymore, I dont mind telling this, but when me and some friends played on thunderfall with richey, all spoke in ventrilo about how they botted afk over the nights and stuffs and he dident even ban us or something, wich is a big sign of corruption.

lol what a turn coat. for those of you that dont no what that mean it mean 2faced rat

Havoc: skills too high need to stop training or die

im really happy because he is leaving from here, rena is a botter PA and Havoc too, they killed me only for have high skills

BYE RENA AND NEVER BACK :D

Who ever thinks the OT will change just look at it this way...

The exhuast is what fucked everything. And by everything it screwed wars and what not. Before you could kill a knight. Now you can't. Literally. it takes over 10+ lvl 150 mages to even dent a 200 ek. Why? because they don't sd for shit. The exhuast has made it possible to bot high level knights over the weekend. So that is what you see now.

I have been posting this for weeks now, yet no one has listened.

Fuckin retards.

Bixus, you dont need to be 10 lvl 150+ mages to kill a 200+ knight thats just bullshit, just look cams when we kill renacashis knight , super freak 230+, the only thing you need is a good countdown on ventrilo and a trap

And Richy i think is the most corrupt of them all. He calls peolpe noobs and tells them to shut the fuck up and stupid shit like that. He also was pissed when Renacashi hit him 2 times with and sd and he auto healed right away and then threatened to ban/delete Rena just because he has the power to ban someone for pvp?? Thats fucken hilarious. Richy dont reply back " Oh my reason for banning him would have been Destructive Behavior.." how would you do that when your on your actual char in Softcores that you play which is a 138. Thats pathetic. Vanderlay is the best GM of them all then Archez next. Archez told me that the most peolpe they have ever had on is 411. Now the average people playing are 200-250 and declining. Maybe the GM's will finaly realize that there server is going down the drain maybe not completely but its most definetly losing people.

i agree with the the "The problem is that the GMs are treating "their customers" like worthless pieces of shit.." even tho i dont donate i still would like to ask a question or 2 and who knows maybe if a gm replyed i would donate. i mean the first time in 2weeks iv seen a GM on and his globaly talking asking people to donate ect and im thinking hang on a min theres been people in the help chat for well over a hour asking for help and they get fuck all of a reply. i wont like kiss ass i agree the GMs on this server are probs the worst iv seen in along time well on a big server like this one anyway but all im hearing is that thts gonna all improve so i mean why not give them a chance?

I'm sorry if you feel this way.
Everytime i have time to login, I'm always broadcasting the following: "If you have any questions regarding the server, donations or wish to report any bugs, please message me. If you wish to donate via PayPal, message me. Please notice: The ctrl+r(report function) is currently disabled."

And i always respond to those who has something to say, and ignores those who say "plx item need addon".
Tho, during the past few days, I've also been broadcasting "If you'd like to donate via PayPal, please contact me."
And the reason for this is because we lack money at PayPal right now, and we need to get it up so we can pay for them dedicated servers. It takes 2months delay before we get money out from Daopay, and thats why we can use PayPal, so we can take the money out when we want.

I'm sorry if you(and the community) believes that the servers gamemasters is corrupted and we don't care about our players.
But i hope that i give you some light to believe in, so you don't just quit our servers because of our gamemasters or such.

I can understand if you leave because you don't like the in-games community, exp rates or such, but myself I'm doing my best to not make you leave because of us who run the server.

Yours,
Vanderlay

Well I got deleted on ricksson without even 1 fcking warning you know. It was even magebombing on rookguard lol.

And thats why i said that Vanderlay was the best GM on softcores. Hes the only GM that i have seen broadcast the If you have any questions msg. Buy Vanderlay why did u just say you dont care about the players on your server? So you guys are juts want to make money i mean who doesnt but to not care about the players and give them every chance to donate so that you guys make money instead of making sure the server is its fullest. Yalahar still isnt in, Ghoul defense in edron is pretty much bugged, everyone complains about the exhaust but yet it doesnt get fixed we'll probably have to donate to get that back, corrupt GMs are still there, etc...

And thats why i said that Vanderlay was the best GM on softcores. Hes the only GM that i have seen broadcast the If you have any questions msg. Buy Vanderlay why did u just say you dont care about the players on your server? So you guys are juts want to make money i mean who doesnt but to not care about the players and give them every chance to donate so that you guys make money instead of making sure the server is its fullest. Yalahar still isnt in, Ghoul defense in edron is pretty much bugged, everyone complains about the exhaust but yet it doesnt get fixed we'll probably have to donate to get that back, corrupt GMs are still there, etc...

Where did i say that i do not care about our players?

Back