• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Characters

I'm sorry if you(and the community) believes that the servers gamemasters is corrupted and we don't care about our players.

I believe you are missunderstanding.
What i mean is that I'm sorry if you think that we do not care about our players and that we are corrupted.

Anyone else than me who has noticed how many ppl left after they increased rune delay?

I'm sorry if you feel this way.
Everytime i have time to login, I'm always broadcasting the following: "If you have any questions regarding the server, donations or wish to report any bugs, please message me. If you wish to donate via PayPal, message me. Please notice: The ctrl+r(report function) is currently disabled."

And i always respond to those who has something to say, and ignores those who say "plx item need addon".
Tho, during the past few days, I've also been broadcasting "If you'd like to donate via PayPal, please contact me."
And the reason for this is because we lack money at PayPal right now, and we need to get it up so we can pay for them dedicated servers. It takes 2months delay before we get money out from Daopay, and thats why we can use PayPal, so we can take the money out when we want.

I'm sorry if you(and the community) believes that the servers gamemasters is corrupted and we don't care about our players.
But i hope that i give you some light to believe in, so you don't just quit our servers because of our gamemasters or such.

I can understand if you leave because you don't like the in-games community, exp rates or such, but myself I'm doing my best to not make you leave because of us who run the server.

Yours,
Vanderlay

im glade you replyed here gives me and im sure outher players hope that the GMs will be more active and that less people will leave in my experence on ot over the last 4 years good GMs make a good community and thats what keeps the server alive and kicking.

goodluck.

I'm sorry if you feel this way.
Everytime i have time to login, I'm always broadcasting the following: "If you have any questions regarding the server, donations or wish to report any bugs, please message me. If you wish to donate via PayPal, message me. Please notice: The ctrl+r(report function) is currently disabled."

And i always respond to those who has something to say, and ignores those who say "plx item need addon".
Tho, during the past few days, I've also been broadcasting "If you'd like to donate via PayPal, please contact me."
And the reason for this is because we lack money at PayPal right now, and we need to get it up so we can pay for them dedicated servers. It takes 2months delay before we get money out from Daopay, and thats why we can use PayPal, so we can take the money out when we want.

But i hope that i give you some light to believe in, so you don't just quit our servers because of our gamemasters or such.

I can understand if you leave because you don't like the in-games community, exp rates or such, but myself I'm doing my best to not make you leave because of us who run the server.

Yours,
Vanderlay

Im sorry, but one or two good GMs doesn't make up for even one corrupt one..

I forgot to add i am also willing to sell every character for VIP time on pazzur online different ammounts of time per character.

Back