• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SELLING CHARS!!!!! (LOOK HERE) (For paypal cash)

Reaction score
First Char lvl 118 ED Addons (Mage wand ,Full nobleman ,Wizard addon 2) Mounts (Window Queen , Black Sheep , Tin Lizzard ,Stampor ,Tamed Panda)

Some Noob eq Come with the char! :) (Boh , zao legs,focus cape ,jade hat ,snakegod wristguard ,magic sword)

idk Price Pm me in game or leave a comment here and tell me the right price (PAYPAL)

Now THe Second char! Lvl 132 Ek addons (None) Mounts (Stampor)

Some noob set come with it ! :) (Boh,zao legs,zao armor ,shield of curopption,magic sword,zaon helmet)

Attachments

Recommended seller: I bought a level 80 rp from him 92/88 skills.
+ Yalahari leg piece, 273k gold, paladin armor, mms and royal helmet for 4۬
Fairly cheap.

Recommended seller: I bought a level 80 rp from him 92/88 skills.
+ Yalahari leg piece, 273k gold, paladin armor, mms and royal helmet for 4۬
Fairly cheap.

I second that, a normal buyer wouldn't have been this specific what he bought...
Also, it's a noob acc selling, and you promoted him.. you might as well be this seller trying to promote yourself an user..

Not saying that's true... but it's the first thing that comes to my mind after you "recommended it" with all saying skills and eq like that.
Normal people would said "I bought a 80+ of him".

I second that, a normal buyer wouldn't have been this specific what he bought...
Also, it's a noob acc selling, and you promoted him.. you might as well be this seller trying to promote yourself an user..

Not saying that's true... but it's the first thing that comes to my mind after you "recommended it" with all saying skills and eq like that.
Normal people would said "I bought a 80+ of him".

Lol? look the accounts wil lnot cost mutch only becose i give a good deal?

Hm, i'm saying this because he is really recommended + i will get items if someone buys it <because i recommended it> = profit around 30cc! Wouldn't you do it? + i really bought a level 80 pally by him

I got alot of CC, does someone wanna buy that? 1kk=2 us dollars.

@Topic,
I want to give you a high five.. in the face... with a chair..
God dammit why are people resizing screens like that? are you too lazy to click "Do Not Resize!" or you think that the computers can zoom in and still have the screen in HD?

Upload it again, and this time, click "Do Not Resize!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I got alot of CC, does someone wanna buy that? 1kk=2 us dollars.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude I sell 7.45 euro for 1kk on rl tibia, that means 0.45 euro for OT 1kk maybe less!

Back