• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Selling] Completely Finished Tibia Server, High EXP 90millx

Death Blower

I'm Ready.
Reaction score
Good Server made by Me
- High Exp 90000000x.
- Many Custom Weapons.
- Just Began Doing Quests, There is About 4-5 Quests.
- 8.54 Client
- Many Custom Monsters, Bosses Room.
- Finished TP Room.
- Takes About 1-1.5 Minutes to Start Up Because it Glitched and says Some Spawns Have a Spawn Time Less than 1 Second. (No Biggy)
- Rebirth NPC With Onlook!
- Outfit Lever and many Talkactions.

PM me on Otland.net: Death Blower.
My Email is:[email protected]
Im Selling it for about 5EUR.
Thanks

Recently I have turned the server back on, If you wish to see it come on. Bombinot.no-ip.org (8.54) Acc Manager.

Last edited:
maybe more info :p some screens maybe? I think people wanna know what they are buying XD

100% finished but, it has few quests + that glitch... which by the way to remove open the spawn.xml in the world folder and find the spawn that messed up and give it a spawn time more then 1second.

That's an extremely high experience rate, wow...

I hope you have some source additions to handle that. :thumbup:

Yeh atm im working out the bugs, umm for example im fixing the onlook for prestige, will be fixed. I will upload screenshots very soon so be patient. and the experience does balance out and there is a rebirth system so the server doesnt really get boring but im trying to find an exerpience where its not too hard and not too easy. and GMBear I know that but in RME i made all the spawntimes 30 seconds and it fucked over and made most of them 1 second or 0, so that'll take a while but ill try to fix them all. Im gonna have screenshots up today. Thanks

yeah i want screen's. and a little bit more information? like the map. ^_^

Ill buy it asap
msg me on msn u know it already......................

Back