• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Custom Newbies Helping Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogex

Reaction score
Since, I'm recieving a lot of helping msg with a 98% of newbies in OTservers.
I would sell a cheap helping services, wich I can explain you full and make it for you via tmw for whatever you like or whant.

What I mean with that?
I'm also selling my helping services, but that not means if you pm me with a problem you will have to pay me or something, not. I will continue helping as I always do, but if you whant a full service and whant someone to make it for you, you will have to pay for it.

You may think : Why are you trying to get profit with problems of the community?

Not trying, I'm also selling "full help service" Why? Because I'm making a project and I would like to pay for a hosting service, and that costs money.

I'll help for also 2-5€ to stetup or help with problems, agree things. Yes, that's the cost.

Note: Read first and Think about what you may post, don't post stupid coments, thanks.
Note2: Pm me.
Regards,
Mogex

Last edited:
Can only bump once every 24 hours

Free bump! Maybe include some stuff that you'll do and for about how much ;)

Red

Free bump! Maybe include some stuff that you'll do and for about how much ;)

Red

Cheaper, It's only for pay my hosting service for my project.

Since they deleted my post of a 74mb rl map clean datapack with gen and Oken, for get something...

Is there anyone who have contacted you yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back