• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Eternalz Danger! 163 MS

Denix

Reaction score
Hello, I'm tired of Shadowcores. Or not really tired but starting real tibia again!
And i decided to sell my character to afford real tibia premium, i will get some photos soon too.

Anyways some information about the character:
I was hunted by: Silent ghotic, Rovryttar clas and the other's in VICTORY!
But i've left my old guild and i'm unhunted now.
You will get some starting eq's when buying the character, here's the list:
"a Pair of soft boots, Yalahari mask, Spellbook of ancient arcana and Royal scale robe."

Mounts: Stampor mount and Panda Mount. <Also trying to get Undead Cavebear while waiting for anyone to buy it>
Addon: Warrior addon <sword> also got 10 hardened bones + 35 turtle shells for next addon <almost completed>
95 magic level and 103 with the eq you'll get.
If you pay around 1-2€ extra you get items worth around 30cc and 130cc purecash.

Also, acces to goroma quest completed and demon oak! INQ and POI ain't done!
+ got a house with items worth around 200~k.

Minimum offer: 5€.
and please don't TROLL/FLAME this thread!
Sincerely, Denix!

I just accept paypal or iridia money or 30 days premium gamecode!

Last edited:
Recommended seller: I bought a lvl 118 Ed With Mage wand addon and many mounts! For only 7€!!! :)

with good eq royal scale robe,dwarven legs,snakegod wristguard,yalahari mask,2x soft boots, magic sword + 1,7kk

Back