• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling selling firetheme logos

lego

Reaction score
write in PM for contact. I put green dots on the uploading image because i dont want you to using the picture and copy the whole firetheme from there.

small preview:

Namnlös656565.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Vendeliko had one of these as his avatar on his alternate account "Prondeliko"
Not sure though..

The Z one was used for Znotes avatar wasnt it? not sure

Resource: you dont because this is my first post!!! >_<

Three Magic: no idea, seach for him and let me know?
#update: i seached for Prondeliko and the V in his logo is made of fire like mine but they arent the same. they do look very similar though!

Halcyon: haha no he's Z is brown and little faded to the bakground of his avatar, just seach for znote and you will see his avatar.

in the future guys, if you're not sure and writing something like this on some1 post
when just a normal guy like me is trying to sell logos just STFU. you're not helping anyone.

Last edited:
Alright you wanna act like a dick np.

Useless logos, the V is probably the same but the green dots are over them so we can't see. I don't recommend buying these, there are enough tutorials online to get the exact same effect. You don't have to know photoshop to follow tutorials since they give you step by step instructions.

hmm.. did not know u guys found it that easy to make logo's of fire. sorry about that! im going to upload something different and much harder making instead that isnt similar to anything.

Three Magic: if ppl cant get their facts straight from the beginning and just guessing doesnt that make me a dick for telling them to shut up because they ruining my ad. i perfer u go and judge some one else instead. btw there is step by step tutorials for everything in adobe, are u writing this to every1 selling logos?

The thing is, we don't know if you created these. It certainly would be worth something IF you created them by yourself, because I have made the same characters and it took a while. So I know how you make these. The only proof that I could consider is a .psd file.

ahaaaa!! okey.. im still new at otland, i still dont know all the requirements but im learning. :) next logo pic will be in .psd, making it now! but im going to make something new like i wrote b4. Tack för hjälpen Resource.

- - - Updated - - -

asdfghj6.jpgNamnlös.jpg

made something new and simple from a picture i made in ps with edited font.. dunno how to upload the .psd file because its too big -.-' took screenshots instead lol

Get better at photoshop before you sell your stuff.

and you learn how to read b4 comment. you know what the ord "simple" mean or are you analfabetic?

just trying to help others. ive paid others for their help also which squidy can prove. a logo is a logo, how i make them isnt even your concern and also i posted proof with images above you that i make my own shit.. -.-

way to fail at not knowing what scamming means, poopsiedoodle (small child, maybe?)

Last edited:
just trying to help others. ive paid others for their help also which squidy can prove. a logo is a logo, how i make them isnt even your concern and also i posted proof with images above you that i make my own shit.. -.-

way to fail at not knowing what scamming means, poopsiedoodle (small child, maybe?)

yes you make your own worthless shit

why is it worthless?
because anyone can do it through free online tutorials

whatever, peace

yea u wrote that b4 and i responded, dont understand why u repeat yourself.. so unnecessary

Trying to make you understand , wouldn't surprise me if you was gamersdont or one of his rls

dont know who that is and make me understand what? that u g2 have the last word all the time and cant stfu..? you're annoying troll ffs why would i even bother.. waste of time from your part, cya

I'm a troll for telling the truth?

Last message from me to you on these boards, don't worry, enjoy selling your shit

Back