• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling full first Assassin addon!

closh

Reaction score
I am selling the items for assassin addon.

Just to simply let everyone know(I've had alot ppl asking what items) what items included I will present them here:

50x brown piece of cloth
50x yellow pieces of cloth
50x red piece of cloth
50x green piece of cloth
50x blue piece of cloth
50x white piece of cloth
8x spools of yarn
20x giant spider silks
30x lizard scales
20x fish fins
10x demon dust
20x vampire dust
10x red dragon scales
30x beholder eyes
4x warrior helmets (needed to get warrior's sweat)

ALL ITEMS FOR FIRST FULL ASSASSIN ADDON!

The auction will last to 23.00 CET - Which means approximately 6 hours from now.

I am only accepting pure cash.

At the moment I have an offer at 6kk, from 'Lestat the Valiant'.

50x brown piece of cloth
50x yellow pieces of cloth
50x red piece of cloth
50x green piece of cloth
50x blue piece of cloth
50x white piece of cloth

offer them all?

I am only accepting cash.

The offers still remain at 6kk as I can see.

Only 5 hours remaining!

1½ hours left to end of auction. The highest bidder still remain the same, at 6kk.

If you didn't sell it yet , please show how u keep ur words :]
Yesterday, 22:25 1½ hours left to end of auction. The highest bidder still remain the same, at 6kk.

Today, 00:47 7kk,Czeko

He is late , isn't he? Or your word is nothing? :)

If you didn't sell it yet , please show how u keep ur words :]
Yesterday, 22:25 1½ hours left to end of auction. The highest bidder still remain the same, at 6kk.

Today, 00:47 7kk,Czeko

He is late , isn't he? Or your word is nothing? :)

The guy who bidded before him might have been offline or something

The guy who bidded before him might have been offline or something

I'm this guy. I won the auction, so seller just have to wait till i get online , of then point of auction if he could sell me it before auction start. Was no bids during 6 hours, its stupid to make auction like this , and then sell items to person who didn't win it. That's it.

I'm this guy. I won the auction, so seller just have to wait till i get online , of then point of auction if he could sell me it before auction start. Was no bids during 6 hours, its stupid to make auction like this , and then sell items to person who didn't win it. That's it.

My bad dude, didn't notice the time when he offered. Contact me in-game as soon as you can for the deal.

Back