• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Gold on most worlds [CHEAP]

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm selling gold on most worlds for around 40-50€/kk, If more then 5kk, the price can be lowered (depending on world etc)

I won't sell lower amounts then 1kk thought.

Please contact me with how much and what world and I'll give your price(s) :)

Thanks,
Max

This person is a potential scammer, just a warning to whoever is planning to trade with him. He scammed me for $52 USD. If you want more information PM me.

This person is a potential scammer, just a warning to whoever is planning to trade with him. He scammed me for $52 USD. If you want more information PM me.

Just because of this post I will sell my first kk for 30€

Haha, thanks for that comment.

Give me the proof, I've never even seen you here before so please get out of my thread.

@Topic :
As I said before, just to prove that I'm not a scammer, the first buyer will get 1kk for only 30€.

Dude just by saying that it even makes you more idiotic!
How can you prove that your not going to scam again?
Your giving 1kk first?

Haha, if he gave 1kk first he probably would loose all

Agree with @up and second post.
But also could 2@ poster post proof so i can check it out.

If he gave me the gold first, I'd still pay him.

I can give you MSN conversation, that's the only proof I have.. :p

I was going to buy forgottenl.sytes OT from him. He ended up giving me some really shit and buggy version of forgottenl for $52. The public version of forgottenl was even better than what he served me with. Just a money hungry man who has no morals, and no regards for anyone else whatsoever.

Last edited:
@All

I will NOT give the money first. Thought I will sell the first kk for only 30€!

Back