• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling kk's Cheap 0,30 euro ! only paypal from trusted seller.

All these got low posts or are friends of his lol

not randoom, just I sold 60 and 70 kks lol ask him if u want

all low post are my friends? dont think so...

some1 said that he needs to see a posts under my thread that can prove that im safe...

so I just said to all buyers " post that im safe under my thread, let all ppl know what im safe "

I dont care, ppl are buying from me so , i dont care about u "lipso" and ur random opinion :)

and BTW prove that I kick ur or scam u? lol probably it was some1 who plays in my house so dont say bullshits, ppl know that I can make payout 10kk 20kk and they trust me, so as I told u, dont even say bullshits in my side

GG

Last edited:
^ look another random, with 2 posts... you run bank to get cash.. then closed cast on yours and skuty and then kick, its 4kk its sad you need 1.2euro irl. poor polak

bro stop saying bullshits, ahhh so some1 who want money need to HAVE 10101001 POST? and when he will post it will prove that im safe? gtfo, and go cry near ur mums tits

let me fixk some1 with alot of posts and we will see :)

and if u want to talk with me msg me in tibia and stop talking bullshits here

Last edited:
we did msg but you logged off, and shut your cast... GG

then 4 of ur pl friends attacked merkz and i came they can off because they all nearly got headshot

btw fuck it, if some1 want to buy kks, he will ask others and he will not if im safe with kks or not :) bb STOCK 70kk already added 20

I bought from him 25kk's he is safe, I dont know why u are saying lies about him, Do you want to spoil the reputation?

Think what you are saying... for me? 100% safe and trusted.

Your his friend so GG, why would I ruin his reputation if I don't sell myself lool.. Good logic, I'm so telling people so they don't give money to this fucking retard polak who has to scam for like 3euros rl cash because his family are in poverty

lipso but u are crying bcs some1 not give u 4kk haha so u need to life in poverty sad story :(

u can say bullshits here but i will get buyers anyway :)

it was you who didnt pay my 4kk braindead kid, im rich irl so idc about the money im just making it so people who do spend cash on this game dont get scammed by you..

Back