• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling level 26 druid and 31 pally.

calz

Reaction score
Okay let me start off by saying I dont really expect alot for these characters obviously (lol). Post all offers here or pm me. If you need more info feel free to ask. Lets start with the paladin. Both characters on the world Luminera and the same account. Able to be world traded. If the price is right i will pay for a new recover key for you. But if not i will give you the recovery key and the access to the email. I do feel i need to inform you that i did fail the tutor test so it cant be retaked until about a month from now lol. :)

Level: 31
Vocation: Paladin (Royal paladin if premium)
World: Luminera
Distance level: 59 (46% to 60)
Shielding level: 43 (23% to 44)
Magic level: 7 (35% till 8)
Equipment: No armor at all. Comes with 16 royal spears. Has atleast a half a backpack of small stones in edron depot. Has 62 Small Stones on him right now. No guarantees on any loot being in the premium depots. As i said this characters is pretty much naked except for the stones.

Okay now lets get to the druid.

Level: 26
Vocation: Druid (Elder Druid if premium)
World: Luminera
Magic Level: 28 naked (30 with armor) (53% to 29)
Shielding: 15
Equipment: Hat of the mad, focus cape, Zaoan legs (sorry if i spelt that wrong), Boots of haste, Necrotic rod, Mastermind Shield, and 17,748GP. (Can become naked if that is prefered)
Depots: Edron depot has some loot from cyclopis but that is it. :)

I think that about covers it guys. I will post some screenshots below without names for obvious reasons (any of you wondering how i got it without names showing its ctrl+N.

Druid:druid.jpg

Paladin: paladin.jpg

Back