• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling lvl 25 Rook Char On Lunara

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsu View Post
klick on image to see 5 chicken feathers and 7 honeycombs
Hehe, well... i deleted my post because i saw that.

lol.
Don't come in here and spam to get access to the download section..

Where is the download section, i have 2 days and i have bout 16 post, i still cant find it

Well, how to buy via PayPal, with someone other?
Information please =)
I've never bought something via that, with a personal people.

Last edited:
Well, how to buy via PayPal?
Information please =)
I've never bought something via that..

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run
Go there it has an easy guide for starters!
Paypay have a policy that the person who is selling dont get founded for 24-48 hours
so when you actaly press pay
make sure within a few hours you get your equipment. or just msg me i will gude you through getting it back/ or just go here.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view

they will hold your monney back the moment you complain.. and then you will get refunded withing 48 hours..
anyway i suggest be on the safe side and only buy a small amount on the first time around!

Home Telephone: The phone number is not properly formatted.

Well, can someone show me a example how it must be? =)

Last edited:
We also record videos as proof that we have given you the product so that people dont try to take back payments thats allready delivered.

Well, how to buy via PayPal, with someone other?
Information please =)
I've never bought something via that, with a personal people.

You simply get a paypal account with 25 usd on it and klick "send money" to my e-mail thats connected to my account and then I'll just send you the account info =)

You simply get a paypal account with 25 usd on it and klick "send money" to my e-mail thats connected to my account and then I'll just send you the account info =)

Gatsu.. Great work BTW. Just a hint on all your forums you should put the Paypal Disclamer, for Peoples assurance.
Then you well never get disputed like you have done here.
but anyway goodwork. ++rep for using paypay to sell.

Last edited:
Gatsu.. Great work BTW. Just a hint on all your forums you should put the Paypal Disclamer, for Peoples assurance.
Then you well never get disputed like you have dont here.
but anyway goodword. ++rep for using paypay to sell.

Thank you I will do that =)

Back