• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Selling] Mapping Service

iSanto

Reaction score
Hello!
I can do maps for you for money. What can I do? For example place to exp, town or village. How much is it? It depends on the size map. Are you interesting?
I show you my works:
19804691.png

61700765.png

25878327.png

98012970.png

39376786.png

so, if you want some map for me you can send me Priv message or MSN: [email protected]

Last edited:
if people just wanted 1 map they'd goto the map request thread ?
i think i know what you mean....

by mapping for someone, you become part of the whole team of the server.

mapper is a full time job, not a part time job where you make 1 map and then bye bye... You either are a team and if the server fails, you fail with your team or when it success, you success with them....

EVEN if there is no maps for you to do, you still must stick with the team and not just leave the team and join another one.

U sux!
U denied my job offer, big one... (The kid dont accept big jobs, hes enough lazy) Not recommended

U sux!
U denied my job offer, big one... (The kid dont accept big jobs, hes enough lazy) Not recommended

Yes, because i don't do huge works. Your offer was unviable for me. I have the right denied offer, aren't I?

So, if somebody want town or place to exp or something else, write me PrivMessage or MSN: [email protected]

Prices are to negotiate. For example:
medium city 13-15€
medium place to exp 3-3.5€
medium Village 4€

ehh, to high
should be 2 big cities= max 10eur
1 medium place to exp max 2 eur
medium village 2eur max

This is why I prefer to do the job myself so I can also take all credit! :D

I can speak fluent English.. *ahem* I'm English *ahem*

Also.. The only mappers who would get paid to map would be the likes of Hesten, Demon Eldorath, Neon, etc

Why would people pay a half decent mapper that wants to spend no more than 30 minutes on a map which would be a poor quality in that time. It takes about 30 minutes to make a half decent mountain. (and that is if you use autoborder to do the bulk of it)

So don't rant on like you are some 5* mapper, because you aren't, anyone who pays you is a "sucker" tbh.

If anyone wants anything relatively small (according to isanto, cities and towns are classed as this LOL) i will do for free (like most mappers who would spend a few hours to do the decent thing)
AND AT A DECENT QUALITY.

And €30~ for a town? UMADBRO.. That would be like what €10..

You'd be lucky to get that.. Recession and all that

Last edited:
Deleted unnecessary comments
Moved to Marketplace

Keep ontopic!
PS. ranting isnt ontopic

Back