• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling my server ( ONLY 2 SALES - LOOK PICTURES )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo3ii

Reaction score
Hello, I've been working with this server for a while now and it's done, but I'm needing money, and as I don't have time to open it I'm selling it.

This server has tested and everything works! You can also login and check it live, it has all the features you can think of.
Your players won't be bored, there are quests for any level, some of them are hard, and some of them is hard to figure out ( mission )

Hovqk.gif

Little Info:
Customuzed Thais & Carlin with some own made cities. Server type would be perfect for a PVP-E.
Donation Items are fixed, balanced vocations.
Price: 55€ for 2 sales, 80€for 1 sale!

Last edited:
For that price 2 sales are 2 too much.

55€ for 2 sales, 80€ for 1 sale.

I have been inactive here for some time, but these prices are cheap!

@up
It's not a real map. All the hunting spots in thais & carlin are custom. The whole venore is own made, it's just like a "venore style" city. Therefore there are other custom cities too.

Must say though, this is a damn good looking map.
I would definitely buy it for 55 USD (not euro).

However, I'm not in the mood to be spending so much at the moment

Must say though, this is a damn good looking map.
I would definitely buy it for 55 USD (not euro).

However, I'm not in the mood to be spending so much at the moment

Don't ever comment on my thread about "shitty real maps" when you just offered 55 USD for one that is edited like I said mine would be.

Thanks.

Don't ever comment on my thread about "shitty real maps" when you just offered 55 USD for one that is edited like I said mine would be.

Thanks.

Dude just the cities thais & carlin is edit, even thais' hunting spots are own made. Everything is unique...

Thanks.

You have ENTIRE real map, I will vouch for 2 small cities that is entirely different compared to the actual one.
If you can remap the whole real map server, every ground, every wall, every spawn, then I will like your server and consider it as a decent project.

As some has been PMing me, for changing the server with something else, I just want to make clear - I've quitted tibia that's why I'm selling it. That means, the only way to get it is to buy it :)

If anyone is willing to purchase this server, I will trade a 190 RP in Secura for it.

Thanks.

What is the price for map only (of course, buyout)?

What is the price for map only (of course, buyout)?

Believe me, it has too many features that makes the map nothing compared to the whole server. But anyway I'm not planning to sell the map alone. I'm selling the whole server ( ready to run ).

What is the last price?

Believe me, it has too many features that makes the map nothing compared to the whole server. But anyway I'm not planning to sell the map alone. I'm selling the whole server ( ready to run ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back