• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SELLING] Professional iBot scripts.

ohuy

Reaction score
As topic says. I'm selling iBot scripts for all vocations and 100% afk.
Here's a small list of scripts that i have: {Click links to see script description}
Edron demon forge by BugWT [MS, ED, RP]
Edron elemental spheres [ALL Voc]
Yalahar Nightmares by BugWT [EK]
Yalahar Grim Reapers by BugWT [RP]
Yalahar Demons East by BugWT [MS, ED, RP]
Yalahar Vengoth castle by BugWT [EK]
Farmine Chosens by BugWT [RP]
Farmine Brimstone bugs by BlakW and by BugWT [EK] - all resps
Insane Banuta by BugWT [EK]
Gnomegate Crystal Caves [EK]
Vandura Mountain [ALL Voc]
Farmine Killer Caimans by BugWT [EK]
Hive Surface by BugWT [RP, EK]
Dragon Lords POI [EK, RP]
Fenrock Dragon Lords [RP, MS, ED]
Deeplings by BugWT and others [ALL Voc]
Carlin Dragon Lair [EK]
Hellspawns by BugWT [MS, ED, RP]
SEA SERPENTS [ALL Voc]
Soul Eaters [MS, ED]
Svargrond Deep Mines [RP]
Okolnir Frost Dragons [RP,EK]

And many, many more...
Price of the scripts are:
-4kk for 300+ leveled scripts(like Insane Banuta, Hardcore INQ, 10-th mission Wrath etc.)
-2kk for high leveled scripts(like POI Hunt, Inq Hunt, Hardcore Banuta etc.)
-1kk for mid-high leveled scripts(like Keeper brimstones, Soul Eaters, Vandura Mountain etc.)
-500k for low-mid leveled scripts(like Carlin Dragon Lair, Coryms etc.)
-200k for low leveled scripts(like Elvenbane, Mutants, Mammoths, Barbarians etc.)

Example of how many scripts i have: [Those scripts are from BlakW, BugWT and others but it's around 6-8% of all that i have]
wZXp6Lh.png

Okay now the meaning of the level "stages"
High level means 160+
Mid-high means 100-160
Low-mid means 60-100
Low means 0-60

To request script just send money with script name to:
Wladimir Nupov, Kazordoon

If you want to pay in RL Tibia Gold than you need to MSG me with the script name and i'll send you price on each server.
Accept pure cash in LunarForce or Harmonia, Elysia, Inferna.

Last edited:
The majority of these scripts wont even work here, just saying.

If you think so than as you wish :)
You do not need to buy any of my scripts.

Here's proof:
wmcs0XT.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm not here to insult you or anything, I'm just stating facts, as people will buy scripts from you and then they'll realize they're pretty much worthless here.

you didnt bought any of my script and you;re writing bulshits here so stop being fucktard.

Scripts works amazing. I dont event thought that bot could exp faster than myself. Thanks

/\ "Scripts works amzing. I dont even trought that bot could exp faster than myself. Thanks"

Seriously...? that was the worst propaganda I ever saw, at least make something original...

And about the topic, I will say again, if you cant say the price of each script, will be a little hard to buy.

And about the topic, I will say again, if you cant say the price of each script, will be a little hard to buy.
As i've wrote to you due private message, Script price is 1kk per 'mid-high' leveled script.
If you want to see the price list i'll edit my first post here.

I would like to buy SEA SERPENTS [ALL Voc] - Script. One question: is there loot seller available or only depositing? For this script with loot seller I could make an offer of 1,5kk on LunarForce, if it's without seller I could pay 1kk.
Waiting for your answer, msg me here or ingame.

Back