• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Selling Real Inquisition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufs

Reaction score
DETAILS: First off everyone knows the inquisition quest well ive recently made all of the quest exactly like the real tibias, vampire npc, ungreez ( extras, you can only complete the ungreez mission with his horn that he drops in his loot, the vampire npc you have to turn in more then just 20 vampire dust, you have to complete his mission ranks to the top to complete that mission.) the pirate ghost is working ( note you have to add a wall to the building on map or the exit will not be blocked as supposed to be. Tps will need to be added with certain action ids.)

Price is $30, Only Paypal accepted.
I havent found any problems with the filnalization of script, i tested as i created until i got working correct.

My email is [email protected] for contact info, or just pm me here.

i will offer to help set everything up, but my work is not free for a extra $15 i will help you set it up.

If you want to test the script it is impletemented in my server and your more then welcome to test there.

demonixrevenge.no-ip.org : IP

7171 : Port

Version 9.81
Create Acc with 1/1 Website not active yet.

Script is made on 0.3.7 Rev hasnt been tested on any other so therefore i cannot be 100% on other revs for 0 errors, im not familiar with any lower revs or the 0.4.

unfortunatly no lol havent made one yet may attempt it soon

i used the portals from help from dont know the author rest is my work but credit to him,
im mainly selling the other work i done it was time consuming wrote with my hands not a program

- - - Updated - - -

might eventually make a quest log but got a few things to do atm in rlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back