• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling RockNrollern (205+) + noob ek

telle28

Reaction score
as the title says i want to sell these motherfuckers for items or cash in antica, i'm not too greedy.

So the char got about a 1kk atm (i will probably get more) it has the mage eq as underworld robe, 2 of the best spellbook, soft boots, some bohs in dp, bp holding and some other useless junk in depot. Also got like 1000 iron ores.

The only addon she got is summoner addon 1, it's the sexiest if you ask me.
The level is 205 and the ml 107, if that matters.

Rec key is not taken.

You get an extra ek when you buy rock which is level 160-170 something. I mostly used it as my slave to noob pk or just to piss my enemis off.
I think he has 96 or something in sword and magic lvl 10. I mostly didn't give a shit about this char so he has a mpa, mms, boh, sov, and demon helmet as eq. None of the chars have done poi though, rocknrollern have done inq and annihilator.

Private message me for your awesome offers, don't be shy

Rockarn.

hahahhahaha jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan iiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnntee ssooooooooooooooooooovaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back