• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Server Trailers!

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Heya! I'm just a regular guy looking for some extra money while doing what I like. I've sold both long and short videos; PvP, PvE and more "Trailer" kind of vids. Upon purchase, whatever I make for you is all yours. I will not publish on my own YT channel unless you're OK with it.

Price: 55 euro
Length: Short and long, it's up to you.
Type?: Again, up to you.
Material: I'll either need to record it myself on your server or use material provided by you in form of cam files.

Below is an example of my latest sold trailer. The owner specifically mentioned he wanted minimal content around 30 seconds and I have to admit, it was a challenge to fit even few cams in there but if you ask me; it turned out great anyways! We talked ideas and decided that a medieval/fantasy theme was the way to go and these are the results:

It's located on this page: http://www.thronia.org/
click video and then "youtube" to optimize the window

Here's another longer video, more focused upon the pvp element in the game.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FdLrlXdrZk

Material: I'll either need to record it myself on your server
Ok I like it.

What I need is material for videos about Whi World features. Currently I have over 70 custom features, so there would plenty to do in long run.
What kind of material?
1. Screenshots with edits like arrows or texts what explain the action taken.
for example: When explaining how food works with pictures, in first picture you show the food and what action you do, then 2nd picture shows what happened after use and 3rd picture shows what keeps happening (hp/mana changes)"
2. .txt file explaining all the things what showing in pictures and adding more details if you know any.

If we talk in money then average price for each feature is ~3€.
The first feature you will do for free, so I know you are capable and willing to do the rest for money. (I will pick something easy what requires no more than 10 pictures)

I'll be gone for one or few days, something come up. I'll reply to you when i'm back, cheers

2:40 - 3:25

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

''hello there''

''have fun man''

no fucking shit sherlock

don't mind dutchie, he's just a personal fanboy. Angry after I killed him on realtibia/demonia :rolleyes:

Ok I like it.

What I need is material for videos about Whi World features. Currently I have over 70 custom features, so there would plenty to do in long run.
What kind of material?
1. Screenshots with edits like arrows or texts what explain the action taken.
for example: When explaining how food works with pictures, in first picture you show the food and what action you do, then 2nd picture shows what happened after use and 3rd picture shows what keeps happening (hp/mana changes)"
2. .txt file explaining all the things what showing in pictures and adding more details if you know any.

If we talk in money then average price for each feature is ~3€.
The first feature you will do for free, so I know you are capable and willing to do the rest for money. (I will pick something easy what requires no more than 10 pictures)

I sent you a PM

Last edited:
i played demonia 1hr

i never played realtibia lol

the only fanboy here is you

go lick ryan some more AHFEOIWAHFOPHF

Price: 55 euro
For trailers like R.yan posted?

Sorry but the trailers aren't good at all. Price is way to high.

But I like the idea. Only almost everyone can make trailers nowadays.

GL with the business.

i played demonia 1hr

i never played realtibia lol

the only fanboy here is you

go lick ryan some more AHFEOIWAHFOPHF

calm them redhead titties mate;)

eJJHOK3.png

Nice troll thread. shit trailers, any 14y old kid with windows moviemaker could perform better.

Cancer videos are cancer.

EDIT: 55 EURO?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back