• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling ShadowCores gold for real money! ~100kk+ Stock~ [0.4£] = 1kk £ = Euro

tokenzz

:thinking:
Solutions
Reaction score
So I've got some spare gold over, and I've chosen to sell that in-game gold for real cash.

I only take payments from people with verified paypal account and the payment must be gifted.

You can either pay with dollars or Euro, but I guess the best currency for me is Euro.

1 kk = 0.4£ Euro
1 kk = 0.55$ Dollars

You can either contact me on the forums or in-game if i'm online.

If you'd like to buy gold in packages, for an example 30kk then we can make up a discussionable price.

So Contact info :

Ingame-Nick : Tokenz
Forum name : quite obvious but still. tokenzz

Stock : ~~100kk+~~

Seems like a scam to me, says he doesn't see my payment..
coming to update in 7 hours to see if I have the money in my bank - til then stay calm kids!

lyandra, i see ur payment but u disputed it so no gold :p
she didnt send by gift she didnt follow rules. I refunded the cash.

- - - Updated - - -

count what?

So now this guy is trying to bullshit PayPal too :)
"what this guy does is he bought an item from me on the game Tibia. We agreed he gets gold value 50kk and he gives me 20 euro. He sent it first and we agreed for him to sent it as gift so that when he gets the item he cant make a dispute. I give him the item ( 50kk ) and he makes this dispute. he got what he bought and is now disputing it. as of my concern ive noticed the he has done this to several players in this game and as i see in this message he has more disputes."
https://i.imgur.com/6sCXbhC.png

Buy at your own risk :rolleyes:

Back