• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Silent Magek! 6euro {NEW PRICE 15 EURO}

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Title!

As you see im selling Silent Magek, will all items, got over 20kk in pure cash

and tons of items that you dont see in my house, tons of addon items and much more, it will be safe trade, feloth or talaturen will help me with it so there will be NO SCAMMING!

i have taken rec key, thats why i sell it so cheap, when you buy it, you will give the money first, and after that you get the account with rec key, you can buy a new rec key when you got the acc

Here is some pics

http://otland.net/f332/some-pics-my-char-55434/

Plus i forgot to say that the character got all addons without pirate sword, i/you just need some peg legs/hooks then
like 10 then you got the pirate sword...

HERE IS A VIDEO OF MY CHARS/HOUSES AND ITEMS

Download clip0014.avi for free on uploading.com

Last edited:
Title!

As you see im selling Silent Magek, will all items, got over 20kk in pure cash

and tons of items that you dont see in my house, tons of addon items and much more, it will be safe trade, feloth or talaturen will help me with it so there will be NO SCAMMING!

i have taken rec key, thats why i sell it so cheap, when you buy it, you will give the money first, and after that you get the account with rec key, you can buy a new rec key when you got the acc

Silentdefender is a trustworthy Person!

ive got a offer on 10£, well im going to accept it for 10£ but i will sell the character 21 december!

if you want to offer higher, its no problem, but if you do, then you need to offer atleast 1 £ higher

just becasue some noobs said that they have been scammed by me, dossent mean that i am a scammer..

will you trust someone if they say they got 1 million? just a random from internet?

Fact is fact, you scammed Dzumior's character.

Ye and Qknight HAHAHAHA
And about Feloth and Tar~~ its not they JOB TO HELP U TRADE ACCOUNT FOR RL MONEY RULES VIOLATION SCAMER.

WANNA BE FORUM TROLL LETS SPAM

Back