• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Silent Magek the richest player online

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
SELLING MY CHAR, IT GOT ALL FULL ADDONS, AND IM RICHEST PLAYER, GOT ALMOST ALL RARE ITEMS, "WARLORD SWORD,GREAT SHIELD,3 THUNDER HAMMERS" ETC ETC... AND GOT ALOT OF OTHER ITEMS/ADDON ITEMS... THE CHAR IS A MAGE WITH ML 97, AND THE HIGHEST OFFER IS ATM $40

Thats just my fast msg text
ill give you a video, better that way

YouTube - Icechaw

You prob dont see so good on the vid, i can make pics but that will prob take ages:(

someone offered you 40euros lol, take that shit man ur robbing him blind

Well no one have done that...

bullshit

sankers have 40kk+ in cash
wiido have 30kk in cash and alot rare items like
i got 30kk

btw.
items, cash and everything rare items worth nothing on this server. here worth only level

bullshit

sankers have 40kk+ in cash
wiido have 30kk in cash and alot rare items like
i got 30kk

btw.
items, cash and everything rare items worth nothing on this server. here worth only level

your wrong, the lvl isnt worth anything, the items is worth

@up
items worth nothing... it wont let you level more ha?? you level by people not like real tibia..... and btw i can open 4 chars and bot them for a week then i will be richest player right?
EDIT:
I botted my 500 ED at Demons goroma for 3 hours... got 2 lvls and 6kk~

your wrong, the lvl isnt worth anything, the items is worth

epic_fail.jpg

hahaha he insult me in my profile "kelb" like hes arabic or something lol he cant even spell it and yeah it means dog lol

hahaha he insult me in my profile "kelb" like hes arabic or something lol he cant even spell it and yeah it means dog lol

my mom is from libanon, and please go to school you idiot, learn english there, or ask your teacher what "DONT VISIT MY THREADS" mean

Back