• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Sir of ice (446 ED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

husam

Reaction score
Hello all
Im selling my character with demon set and 4kk and some noobs items
give me your offer here
i would accept 1 month premmy at rl tibia

hahahaha 1 month premium for that account? you can get lvl 441 in like a week, and on tibia 1 month premium is 100k? i think its a bit unfaire trade hahaha. any ways premium on tibia is much more than all the account on 1 server...
by the way why is my last post removed on this thread..? no reason? right. just because im right.

hahahaha 1 month premium for that account? you can get lvl 441 in like a week, and on tibia 1 month premium is 100k? i think its a bit unfaire trade hahaha. any ways premium on tibia is much more than all the account on 1 server...
by the way why is my last post removed on this thread..? no reason? right. just because im right.
really?
i think u flame me so mod deleted all posts
and other ppl flam
so dont flam
please delete his post again -.-
1month premmy =50 k u r an idiot

come on husam, if premmy is 50k then you will get 3 month of it ;)

I would love to see you make a 441 in 1 week!

you forgot to mention your 2 downgrades today Husam =(
Please if you want to fight us bring some more skill.

PS. if mods deletes this post you just prove how immature you are.

ops i guess i missed that you died 5 times today sorry bout that

oh really?
i leave the serv so i dont care
i will accept 150k in anyworld or 100k pm me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back