• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling some chars

Bangarn1

Reaction score
I decided to sell my chars, including:

Bangarn 196 ed [living legend?xD]
Paladine 197 rp
Dysan 156 ms

accepting rl tibia cash

that was just a lie :) everybody bots again i bot on rl while i play ot and i haven't been banned yet so that's just a lie

so true...

edit:
screen shots of all the stuff the 41 ms has would probably help

oh, seems like my ms stuffs have been taken by my bro, he had acces to my account but...

still able to use :]

Krille you're really stupid if you make that deal, if you compare the botting time / exp time you put in a 41 ms with a 190 ED on a ot like this you spent way more time as he did.

lmfao a lvl 41 ms takes 1 week to boot in real tibia u noobs

1-8= rates

8-20= rots

20=35= larvas

35=50= gs tomb

1-8= rates

8-20= rots

20=35= larvas

35=50= gs tomb

for them who are in computer all time and pging alot,

I haven't got time to do anything like that in rltibia, too much time to spend on nothing

1-8= rates

8-20= rots

20=35= larvas

35=50= gs tomb

To bot a 41 MS you need atleast 1 week of seriously nolifing.

To make a 190 ED you need to bot 1 full day (24 hours) botting in noobiecity Dragonlair, then bot demona 1 full day and ur 150.

To bot a 41 MS you need atleast 1 week of seriously nolifing.

To make a 190 ED you need to bot 1 full day (24 hours) botting in noobiecity Dragonlair, then bot demona 1 full day and ur

I did lvl 6-33 in 24h xd ms ofc.

Back