• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling the domain "opentibia.eu"

Leo135

Reaction score
Hello!
Long time no see, I have not been part of the OT-world for many years. Always had the intention of returning but now I need to focus on family and work. It's been a good run. Thank you all for the wonderful times. I don't know if anyone I know is still here, if so, I hope you're doing well and wish you the best!

I have decided to sell my domain "opentibia.eu" that I've kept for more than 10 years and used in past projects.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

I agree. If I give it away I would like some sort of assurance that it will be used by the community and offered to everyone. And preferably be handed over if it is not used anymore.

One thing I had in mind was whether it was practically possible to organize some kind of hostname service.
To offer OT servers the use of this domain for their own subdomains for free.
So everyone could use whatever.opentibia.eu.

I imagine some website where you can register the opentibia.eu-hostname of your choosing. With some sort of verification process to make sure it's not used for spam or something.

If there is anyone who could do this, please let me know.

I am capable of such a thing, and could host it. But pragmatically, I have too much to do already to get to the fabrication in a timely manner.

I am capable of such a thing, and could host it. But pragmatically, I have too much to do already to get to the fabrication in a timely manner.
Perhaps you know a group of people that could do it together, under your supervision? Would be really cool if everyone could get their own opentibia hostname :)

I can certainly oversee such a thing in an unbiased way, yes. If you just need it resolved quickly because it's a task you want eliminated from your pending queue, PM me.

Back