• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Selling Tibia Gold Service

Yes, that was a mistake, but it's ok, i'll make it 40 euros for you this time but from the next payment it's going to be 43 euros, my bad sorry. :)
What's your payment method?

my friend will pay you via paypal. but i am not 100 procent sure. thats why ;P

and he is working now :D

1kk = 42 euros (including paypal's tax)
in your case, 500k = 21 euros (including paypal's tax).

@edit
Didn't relise it's a double post, sorry.

Well, I do, but there is another dealer with me (Dawid) so, it's better if I deal with you here on otland :)

Added new payments methods (to make it better and easier to pay!):
Added MoneyBookers, Paysafecard and Western Union!

It's not your service, you are only referring people to it and by doing that you get cash, right?

@Kejsaren
It is none of your business if i'm referring people to a company or working in it, and i'm not refining people to a company, i'm a sales man in one. If you aren't interested in buying gold then gtfo and don't act like a smart ass ;)

Last edited:
@Kejsaren
It is none of your business if i'm referring people to a company or working in it, and i'm not refining people to a company, i'm a sales man in one. If you aren't interested in buying gold then gtfo and don't act like a smart ass ;)

Dawid appreciates everyone that referres customers to him, and by thanking those who does it, he gives them money ingame. I'm not trying to act like some smart ass either, I just thought that it was silly becuse you said that you had your own service but you only were referring people, but this wasn't the case, so I was wrong obviously. I asked you a friendly question and you totally freaked out, what's up with the attitude? You have to be able to answer questions either they are friendly or not with a friendly answer, prove yourself to be worthy to run a gold service.

Good luck, I hope that you get many satisfied customers! :)

@Kejsaren

You are just buying from Your Tibia Gold and getting 100k extra for recommending, no?

Well, you can ask Archez if I took time getting him his cash, and no, me and Dawid work in the same company, we are co-workers.

@Jock af Panda
I don't even have a real tibia account, LOL!

Back