• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Selling] Tibia Pacc Premium Scroll All Words

lewczaja

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I'm selling 2x Premium Scroll in Tibia on every world. All what you need is make character on Luminera and make him 8 lvl, then we can trade. Price for 1 Premium Scroll is 26 zł

That doesn't make any sense, are you selling premium scrolls on all worlds or just Luminera?

That doesn't make any sense, are you selling premium scrolls on all worlds or just Luminera?

It does make sence?
You make a level 8 on Luminera, you give him gold on your server, he gives you the premium scrolls on Luminera, you use them and there you go?

It does make sence?
You make a level 8 on Luminera, you give him gold on your server, he gives you the premium scrolls on Luminera, you use them and there you go?
If that's the case, I'd rather pay the normal price (7.95 eur which is about 12$ NZD) and get it earlier without creating a useless character that I would never use again.

If that's the case, I'd rather pay the normal price (7.95 eur which is about 12$ NZD) and get it earlier without creating a useless character that I would never use again

Oh, lol! I thought he was selling it for gold. I'm stupid.

Back