• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling/trading Minimii

minimii dont complain about that rena is botting on the night so are you and then you get killed.

minimii dont complain about that rena is botting on the night so are you and then you get killed.

I bot when iam online and at the computer, so yea if Im awake at the night as now I would be botting. But that doesn't make any sence does it? I mean Rena is botting all NIGHT and then I mean all NIGHT im botting like 2 hours in the night or something.

I bot when iam online and at the computer, so yea if Im awake at the night as now I would be botting. But that doesn't make any sence does it? I mean Rena is botting all NIGHT and then I mean all NIGHT im botting like 2 hours in the night or something.

Feb 14 2009, 05:28:49 Killed at Level 242 by Argor Dadra. you tried botting all night but you died.

Back