• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling

10:35 Vasadu [284]: Du få gärna komma besöka mig i gislaved du leker ju så tuff på forum
10:35 Vasadu [284]: bakom en skärm

menz he invited me to some manlove in gislaved!!

10:35 Vasadu [284]: Du få gärna komma besöka mig i gislaved du leker ju så tuff på forum

menz he invited me to some manlove in gislaved!!

10:37 Rovryttar Klas [267]: en grej jag vet e att jag skulle ba hugga dig i rl oxåå
^ some1 take it to serious :(

HES TAKING THE KNIFE!

10:37 Rovryttar Klas [267]: en grej jag vet e att jag skulle ba hugga dig i rl oxåå
^ some1 take it to serious :(

HES TAKING THE KNIFE!

IT AINT A KNIFE MATE, WAS AXE!!!LOOKS LIKE DOUBLE AXE!!

yes i take it too serious when it was acctually you who wanted me to come gislaved haha

cute <3 FjortIzzzZ style ftw

IT AINT A KNIFE MATE, WAS AXE!!!LOOKS LIKE DOUBLE AXE!!

yes i take it too serious when it was acctually you who wanted me to come gislaved haha

cute <3 FjortIzzzZ style ftw

Welcomed whenever u want since u wanted to cut me in the BACK?

Welcomed whenever u want since u wanted to cut me in the BACK?

10:36 Vasadu [284]: D du säger
10:36 Rovryttar Klas [267]: gislaved ligger vart??
10:36 Vasadu [284]: är inte ett piss sant
10:36 Vasadu [284]: men men du vet ju mkt
10:36 Vasadu [284]: utanför jönköping
10:37 Rovryttar Klas [267]: jag vet jääävligt mkt mannen

no u welcomed me before I even said something about "hugga":S and wazzup with me cutting you in the back? :/ :confused:

must be that you want me to come for some manlove?????:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I doubt anyone wants your character, especially since you'll just end up scamming them anyway.

He has never scammed anyone and you are getting homeschooled.
The only possible person you could have sex with is your teacher or a part of your family.

Are you having a window in the room or haven't you once seen the world from outside ?

He has never scammed anyone and you are getting homeschooled.
The only possible person you could have sex with is your teacher or a part of your family.

Are you having a window in the room or haven't you once seen the world from outside ?

Actually i'm not homeschooled i take classes online theres quite a big difference.

whats online class does your teacher speak in ventrilo with you or what am i missing??? :S

No actually, they give a website and an account to log on you read through about 10-50 pages about a certain topic and then complete assignments about it if you pass all of these with a 85% or higher you go to a actual school and take a written\multiple choice about the subject, if you pass you get the credit for the class.

No actually, they give a website and an account to log on you read through about 10-50 pages about a certain topic and then complete assignments about it if you pass all of these with a 85% or higher you go to a actual school and take a written\multiple choice about the subject, if you pass you get the credit for the class.

Lol you don't need to have much knowledge about any of those themes cause it's american school. A real friend of mine is half american and he went 2 years to an american school in Las Vegas and came back with all A's even when he had kinda bad marks. WHen he showed me the tests I started laughing because I could answer all question without learning for the topic.

In germany a vocabulary check is like that:

table - (space)

now an american:

What means table in german?

1. - Stuhl
2. - Tisch
3. - Tasche

That's how it looks like brow

Lol you don't need to have much knowledge about any of those themes cause it's american school. A real friend of mine is half american and he went 2 years to an american school in Las Vegas and came back with all A's even when he had kinda bad marks. WHen he showed me the tests I started laughing because I could answer all question without learning for the topic.

In germany a vocabulary check is like that:

table - (space)

now an american:

What means table in german?

1. - Stuhl
2. - Tisch
3. - Tasche

That's how it looks like brow

Intellect has nothing to do with how things are set up, it has to do with if you can learn and retain the knowledge.

Intellect has nothing to do with how things are set up, it has to do with if you can learn and retain the knowledge.

DOnt talk bullshit.
WHen the answer is given then u just need to remember it and not to learn it.

Back