• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling

Stolle

Reaction score
Selling Vasadu 280ed also Munken 200ek u get them togheter with a nice price on askara

got all addons
rek key taken
we can do the trade with a GM
(the char is on softcores)
Accepting askara cash only.

More info pm me or just simple write here if ur intrested :)

Last edited:
But they clearly stated that it's not illegal to trade characters.

Btw have you learned this at home? Well, where else ? ;)

Why do you keep saying 'haha home schooled' I'm smarter then you can ever dream of being you can go to public school, and have the teacher tell you to hush up and listen to some bs but I'll learn the way i prefer to. If you don't like it then don't do it.

Why do you keep saying 'haha home schooled' I'm smarter then you can ever dream of being you can go to public school, and have the teacher tell you to hush up and listen to some bs but I'll learn the way i prefer to. If you don't like it then don't do it.

Im laughing at you.
Well, maybe you are having a smarter way of learning but you're failing at social life. All you do is sitting at home and botting tibia while learning. That might be "easier" but it's really not a life I'd dream of.

Im laughing at you.
Well, maybe you are having a smarter way of learning but you're failing at social life. All you do is sitting at home and botting tibia while learning. That might be "easier" but it's really not a life I'd dream of.

Your 15 you don't know the meaning of life yet.

but ofc you do.. you got rl skills because you have been using bot all ur life =D

please teach us in otland!!

what's real life?

This might come as a shock to you, but people bot because they have better shit to do, ie. real life.

This might come as a shock to you, but people bot because they have better shit to do, ie. real life.

id wanna see pierce being away from home having cavebot on, on rencashi..

"meaning of life" now thats something i guess nobody got better answer than living it.

id wanna see pierce being away from home having cavebot on, on rencashi..

"meaning of life" now thats something i guess nobody got better answer than living it.

What does being away from your house have to do with using the time you spend botting to do other things in real life? Just because you're in close enough proximity to hear alarms etc... doesn't mean your sitting there staring at your screen the whole time, unless that's what you've been doing, which sort of defeats the point.

What does being away from your house have to do with using the time you spend botting to do other things in real life? Just because you're in close enough proximity to hear alarms etc... doesn't mean your sitting there staring at your screen the whole time, unless that's what you've been doing, which sort of defeats the point.

well "better shit to do, ie real life" watching tv or playing cod while botting, is kind of same shit. or "studuying at the comp".
and we both know pierce doesnt bot cause he got better shit to do, its simply just cause being lazy to hunt hisself for 6h/lvl.

well "better shit to do, ie real life" watching tv or playing cod while botting, is kind of same shit. or "studuying at the comp".
and we both know pierce doesnt bot cause he got better shit to do, its simply just cause being lazy to hunt hisself for 6h/lvl.

Tibia is tibia, real life is real life, not that difficult to comprehend. Whether you find it productive or not, those things are still prioritizing real life over tibia.

Tibia is tibia, real life is real life, not that difficult to comprehend. Whether you find it productive or not, those things are still prioritizing real life over tibia.

not rly sitting around computer(botting char on tibia) while playing cod..

Im laughing at you.

The people who are home schooled are home schooled so that they can advance faster instead of having to sit in a classroom day after day listening to a curriculum that takes forever to cover where as at home they can cover 5x more then what they would sitting in school.

I figured with your "intellect" that you would be able to figure this out.

The people who are home schooled are home schooled so that they can advance faster instead of having to sit in a classroom day after day listening to a curriculum that takes forever to cover where as at home they can cover 5x more then what they would sitting in school.

I figured with your "intellect" that you would be able to figure this out.

Your intellect seems to be lower than mine now, cause you're still not getting the central thesis.
Public school is an advance in social life cause you see your friends there and meet new people. School is the place where children and teenager learn to know the most people of their life.
Behind school there are things like sports, discos and public places.

Is Pierce doing any kind of sport or is he going to discos pretty often? Don't think so. We would see him offline then.

Enough said

Back