• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Semi-Oldschool Project Recruting

s1mple

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Probably after I'll be back from work, I'll re-edit this thread. But since i want wait longer i wanna start looking for team to make an project.

What i mean writing semi-oldschool ?
I was thinking long time, which client should i pick and I'm almost sure I'll pick 7.92 client.

Something about me:
Since my last projects I did It's been a long time, but also many thing were changed. I want give much details but I decided to make an unique project which I'll try to donate. I dont want any profits since I have my own company which give me an opportunity to be a "sponsor".

The whole idea is to make an opentibia server like old good ones like otex, eloth etc. The map which i decided to pick is Devland. From my old friend @seyakuroya i get an clean map. I have many edits of my karmias but i wanna make it from the beggining.

P.S. I just wanna make an best ot serv not for money, not for me but for people. This is my new idea for probably last project I'll ever touch.

Who am i looking for ?
So at the beggining i need: ( I'm looking for long-term team, im not rich but i wanna make sth like family which will make our project uniqe and will be proud of it, not matter how much players or time we will give to make it perfect )

1) Someone who is very good at servers, which means i need someone who will secure server, configure all things right, all ddos things etc.
2) Someone who will help me impove with Website, Php, MySql etc.
3) Webdesigner - I'll make with my friend unique website equal to our project
4) 1-2 Mappers
5) 1-2 Scripters ( it can be semi-advanced or advanced mappers / coders - you can learn with as or be an pro :) )
6) 1 advanced coder which can improve engine

So for those who will or wanna join or are interesting, i can offer a some stable sallary (depending on position), money for each job or position at server which some money bonusys to make you happy. I mean really if you care only about money it want be a place for you since I have no problem to pay anyone but I wanna make something for people without any moneything.

This thread is atm mess like my enlish but hope you will understand my point. If you are intereting in such a thing. Just post here o PM me.

Last edited:
Ok, so i've decided which way I'll go. The whole project will be develope at 7.4 - 7.72 by OtHire.

So at 1st I'm looking for someone which is good and will configure & secure dedicated server. It can be one way job or long-term cooperation. After that I'll need partner to compile server, make an web etc.

Since yesterday i see there is no interest so let me make it clear. If you are not looking for long-term cooperation - OK, i can pay you for one job and ill find another teammates to move this project from step to step.

ill map when you get going if you would like. and scripting isnt that version all xml and no sql database bullshit... if so i can do some of the configuring pm me

so you basically have no skills with making an ot but you want to be the owner and you want everyone to make it for you?

Back