• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Seminari's Quest System using actions, all quests in one script.(From Sepira Project)

And how it's better than basic TFS questsystem with chests in mapeditor?
It only has books with text support, I see no other differences.

you can add many more things to this script, and also you don't need to edit non stop map if u want to change reward or something else... u can also make easy in game quest

->> add to my script your quest
->> go as GM to somewhere where u want to put quest and use command /attr action numberofaction

:)

- - - Updated - - -

btw

zrobiłem go bo mój net ma 1mb/s i nie mogłem zbyt często wgrywać 100 MB mapy rl, która nawet po skompresowaniu ważyła za dużo (21~~ MB), zajebywało mi to neta i transfer xd

Makes sense now, I have 10mb personal project map and 45,8 mb another project, small area update took me 4 hrs to upload -.-
I still prefer tfs questsystem - I like to put items in chests via mapeditor, my connection will stand it till map's size is smaller than 20mb

Back