• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Semper Fi vs Fusion and Malmvagen

LOL vs fusion and malmvagen ?? ... Fusion vs semper fi and malmvagen... 20 ppls vs 50ppls ;D we kill sharmota's like chickens ... later go your team and Fusion DIE ;d but we kept for a long time huehe ;d nice fight but 2 teams :<

haha afterwards we killed malmvagen, we werent fighting together noobs

Lol we didnt team with Malmvagen and will never do, we came to battle you in LB and sharmotas was there to and killed you, not our prob since both had warmode against you and we didnt have against eachother!

there was no fusion + malmvagen vs semper fi or malmvagen + semper fi vs fusion.
all fought for each what you see on cam.

Are u kiddin me?.. Sharmotas was like 10 people and fusion = 30 people and semper fi = 40 peoples.. And still sharmotas fucked fusion with 14-10 and killed alot of semper fi.

HUAHUAHAUHA LOOK cam Berylia viev ... sharmotas team attack Fusion witch semper fi ... after that we won

Are u kiddin me?.. Sharmotas was like 10 people and fusion = 30 people and semper fi = 40 peoples.. And still sharmotas fucked fusion with 14-10 and killed alot of semper fi.

We have NEVER been 40 people in a battle or not even on ventrilo, at the LB battle we were 21 people online so please stop bullshit, and sharmotas killed 3 semper fi members while we killed your whole team, then you came on lvl 100 noob chars ue us since you got no life.

We have NEVER been 40 people in a battle or not even on ventrilo, at the LB battle we were 21 people online so please stop bullshit, and sharmotas killed 3 semper fi members while we killed your whole team, then you came on lvl 100 noob chars ue us since you got no life.

How come pierre came in our vent later, we told him how many were you exactly he counted you up to 36 or something

How come pierre came in our vent later, we told him how many were you exactly he counted you up to 36 or something

Haha bullshit, since after we battled we were going ob against 14 Fusions and we were 17 online so i really wonder where 19 people went on like 10-15 minutes? And when we went to LB we were 21 online so you mean it came 15 people from no where when we started to battle? nah dont think so, we wasnt even 36 people in the guild.

Små jävla arab ungar ni är, ni kan verkligen inte ta en förlust utan måste klaga på att vi var över 30 pers varje gång, shit asså dra till en annan ot om ni inte kan hantera att vi är många. Jävla p12 snorungar!

I'm saying pierre came to our vent and said so, can't you read?

Din lilla horunge vem e du som säger p12a, jag är inte ens p12 så jag vet inte vart du får de ifrån.
Vem säger att vi inte kan ta en förlust har vi sagt något eller? Jag sa bara pierre kom och sa till oss, du verkar bli trögare för varje dag som går. sluta med tibia om du börjar bli senil

are you guys retarded? watch the video and count! it's for sure not 30 players..does it matter how many are on ventrilo or how many are able to fight/not afk?

bakot lvlarn din lilla ho-.-rgunbe man ser ju bara på camen att ni är 30+ players och vadå vi döda bara er 3 ggr? bara mehme dog 3 ggr av oss och fler av er dog.

bakot lvlarn din lilla ho-.-rgunbe man ser ju bara på camen att ni är 30+ players och vadå vi döda bara er 3 ggr? bara mehme dog 3 ggr av oss och fler av er dog.

Vad snackar du om? Kolla cammen stanna och räkna så ser du att vi inte är fler än 30, okej kanske inte 3 pers men vi vann överlägset över er så käften din jävla snorunge.

Hahahahahaha ni döda kanske 10 av oss alla i slutet då ni gathra ihop och kom med 40 pers.. men samanlagt dödade vi er mkt mer..

Pierres was counting how many u were so shut the fuck up u stupid fag.

Haha so fun to read what you p12 boys always writing, just because we won we HAVE to be 40 people, while we were 21. But okey lets say we were 36 ppl in vent... but we were just 21 ppl online. So whats the point about pierre counted that we were 36 ppl on vent? I dont see the point :S. We are usual very many on our vent since we have german people playing other ots and other games to. So ye its possible we we're 36 people on vent but not ingame, impossible never been so many so why should we gather 36 people to beat up some p12 asses? Sorry but you failed again, as usual. I would like you boys(Malmvagen Flippare) battle for 1 week without cancel the warmode against any guild, would be like 20 to Malmvagen Flipper and 200 to the other guild.

If we invite randoms like you maybe we can succeed ;)

Back