• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Senacia Sprite Job Thread [PAID]

Arn

Reaction score
Intro:

Senacia is a project I've been working on for almost 3 years now. You can find it over at www.senacia.com. The idea is to take Tibia, and re-create it in a new engine, Unity3D. The project is doing very well, and I'm happy to take questions (please PM me).

Subject:

Since I'm not using the Tibia sprites anymore, I need to make my own. I'm a good programmer, but a terrible artist. So, I need a ton of pixel art made, in a relatively short amount of time. That is why I'm starting this pixel art job thread.

How it works:

I will post images, in this post. The images contain a desired output size, some sprites from Tibia that I want re-created, and some inspiration. The work itself is open to anyone who feels they can do the job.

First, please contact me, and ask to begin working on something. We will discuss a price, and if the price is alright, you begin work. Once you complete the work, and I'm happy with the work, you get payed (in whatever way you want (paypal, bitcoin, etc)), and we sign a contract granting me ownership of the sprites.

You can contact me via Skype, under the username: Failosipher. Feel free to add me at any time, for any reason, just make sure you mention OTLand in the friend request.

Available Work:

a26BRhG.png

7VcLTlZ.png

muxHD6w.png

ixVmggG.png

how do i connect to the server? i have downloaded the client but it never connects

how do i connect to the server? i have downloaded the client but it never connects

I know the website says "online", but right now its offline. I'm fixing the server, and it should be up in the next 5 days or so. Sorry :(

oh ok i was wanting to check it out and see how its going i could possible help with getting things drawn my cousin does art and she can do things really well

Back