• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Senior tutor promoter!

ghettobird

LUA newbie
Reaction score
Hello otlanders, today i present you my latest script (not sure if anyone will need it :p)

Lua:
             function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
  if(getPlayerGroupId(cid)< 3) then
	doPlayerSetGroupId(cid, 3)
	doCreatureSay(cid, "Congratulations " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. ", you have been promoted to a senior tutor!", TALKTYPE_RED)
 end
return true
end

CREDITS: Ghetobird for the script / North for fixing the parts i forgot :peace:
post bugs here, i'm not sure if it will work :p i made it out of my mind, i hope it will be helpful! :peace:

Last edited:
Lua:
  if(getPlayerGroupId(cid)< 3) then
	doCreatureSay(cid, "Congratulations " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. ", you have been promoted to a senior tutor!", TALKTYPE_RED)
 end
return true
end

that's what i posted -.- u just removed my credits

No, he fixed your script.

You had a problem with this line:
Lua:
if(getPlayerGroupId(cid)< 3 then

Edit: and an end

Last edited:
That's what he fixed in your script.
Code:
    if(getPlayerGroupId(cid) < 3[COLOR=#ff0000])[/COLOR] then
        [COLOR=#ff0000]end[/COLOR]
    return true
end

--- edit ---
slow as fuck xd

aha thanks north, i forgot brackets and an "end" sorry for the misunderstanding :)

MAIN POST EDITED

I don't see practical use in this ._. as the promotions are preferably handled with a talkaction or via database by admin or gm

i said maybe they don't use it but what about a hard quest that promotes you to a senior tutor? :p and then only tutors can enter or something

yeah it's good, you got a problem with that?

never said i had a problem with that :) i mean if it was for tutor only i could understand...and if it was a last man standing event between some of the most best players....then it would be very useful script.

yeah if it was a LMS between top 10 would be awesome, also if you want tutors only to use it just post here and I'll make it :)

Back