• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Death Present.

Udun

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to share this veeery old nice script that I found in my files. I founded it in the old black tibia forums, credits to God Rakzzoo for this.
Originally worked in 0.3.6 but I tested it in 1.4 and works XD

What it does?
The char who open the present instantly dies.

We go to:
actions/scripts and create a lua called: death_present.lua

Inside copy this:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
if item.itemid == 1990 then --by defect is the present box 1990, but you could add a custom present box if you want
doCreatureAddHealth(cid, -90000)
doCreatureAddHealth(cid, -90000)
doCreatureSay(cid, "OWNED !!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) --custom msj
doRemoveItem(item.uid,1)
end
end

Then in actions.xml
XML:
<action itemid="1990" script="scripts/death_present.lua" />

And its done.
BTW; as a player if you have this item you can trick you enemy putting the present in your bp, then dragging some valuable item inside, like some eq or gp, then do trade to your enemy, the guy is going to see the trade is legit, once accepted will open the present and will be dead xD

Now I'm thinking; would be very cool a bomb that you can lit, and drop to the ground (like a TNT bar) among the enemies, could explode in X time, with an editable range, and damage and explo effect. :)

Cheers.

Back